What's the putter you've gamed the longest?

tmtitleist411

#covertpondering
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.9
Fairly self-explanatory. I've heard stories of people who have hit the same putter for years on end.... and then there's my dad, who just bought a new one a few weeks ago after having his for just over a year. What's the longest you've gamed a putter for?

When I was younger and good at golf I used my PING Anser 1 for about 7 years.

i gamed a bettinardi once for about 1 month.

When I first started playing I had an old Zebra that I played for 3 or 4 years. Bout the longest I have played a putter.

Second vote for the original Ping Anser. I picked one up at a yard sale just after I took up the game many years ago and played it for about 10 years. It's been out of the bag for awhile now, but I wish I'd have hung onto it for old times sake.

teardrop putter for about 2 years, the same model Freddie used back in the late 90s..

I used an Odyssey Tri-Hot for 4 years. That is by far the longest I have used a piece of equipment

Tommy Armour Zaap Kappa that I'm thinking I got in '93 and gamed until last year.

Teardrop TD21. Gamed it for about 10 years. Still have it sitting in my garage.

Wilson 8802 that I bought in my early teens that I used exclusively until I was probably 30. It's been a revolving door ever since.

White Hot #1 for 5 years now. Nothing special but it's what I'm used to.

Ping 5ks that i was given by my great uncle have had it 20 yrs or so and when I've played its been my only putter in the bag.

My Odyssey Black #8 I've gamed for almost 2 years now.

I played an old Ping B-60 all through high school and for a bit afterwards. Still have it out in the garage, but haven't putted with it in years.

That would be Billy Baroo, my STX 9750. Gamed it for 7 years and still pull it out anytime I get into a putting funk.

Original White Hot #1 for about 7 years now. Can't seem to let it go. I am interested in the fat odyssey grip though, maybe change it up a bit.

I played a Ping Anser for several years before switching to a mid mallet style.

I used an STX Switchblade from the age of 13 to about 17.
Now I've got at least 10 putters!
But tbh my putting has never been better since changing to the Ping Doc 15.
Think I'll be sticking to this one for years!

Wilson Deep Red Fluid Feel. Around 2001 to 2005. Sold, gone & forgotten.

After that my Bettinardi BB1 2010, for two years now.

I gamed the Odyssey 2ball DFX for 8 years. Only changed last year for the Morgan cup but i didn't go to far, i went to the Odyssey Metal-X 2ball. To top it all off i have gone for the Odyssey White Hot Pro 2ball for the years Morgan Cup :D

I like having 2balls :alien:

When I first started playing I had an old Zebra that I played for 3 or 4 years. Bout the longest I have played a putter.

I gamed a Zebra for over twenty years ,until about 4 yrs ago.I have used my Sabertooth for over two years now.

I gamed this Slotline about 10 years before going to my 2nd Slotline. I still break it out from time to time to see if the magic is still in it.

Odyssey White Ice #9

Back