Who Likes to Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Doug.... Hows your head?
I woke up in a random place this morning. Looked over and this is what I saw. I hate to stereotype, but I get the feeling she is in the 'entertainment' industry....
whoknows.jpg
[/IMG]

Doug, simply awesome man. Hope you enjoyed the entertainment.

Damn Doug.... Hows your head?

Good question....I'm skipping the driving range today, I don't think I am up for any sudden movements...

Going back through my text messages from last evening and there is a picture of my own hairy nipple, text'd to an ex-GF last evening. At least I am hoping that is my own hairy nipple. I like to party.

Lol, thats crazy bro. I know where I am spending Spring Break in college. Screw Florida, you got a guest room?
Good question....I'm skipping the driving range today, I don't think I am up for any sudden movements...

Lol, thats crazy bro. I know where I am spending Spring Break in college. Screw Florida, you got a guest room?

Yep. If there is ever a "THP Questionable Decision Weekend", maybe I should host it here in STL.....

Banter thread, get in here.

Everclear
Squirrel corn
Cheese wheel
Caution tape

Those four combined make SW the talk of a small town.

--
Tapatalk2

This sounds like a must heat story.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

This sounds like a must heat story.

I'd enjoy hearing about this experience. I had a bad experience with an all you can eat chili buffett at this bar one night after our board tests. Let's just say chili and shots of 1800 don't go well together. EVER.

I uhh...I like to party. During school, we usually start around 9 or 10 on a Friday night and go to sleep around 9 or 10 Saturday morning. Then we do the same thing Saturday night/Sunday morning and sleep all Sunday to recover for the week. God, I love college. And I cannot wait for the semester to start up here in a couple of weeks.

And this might be my favorite thread on this site.

Last edited:
No thirsty Thursday?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I'm running out of steam when it comes to partying. Sad to say, but getting older and kids just take it right out of me. Still enjoy some beers, but my partying usually involves THP or hanging out with the neighbors until 9:30 pm.

No thirsty Thursday?

Oh college, how I miss you..

Thursday is now thorough practice thursday.

not to be confused with wedge wednesday or tempo tuesday.. or Front nine friday.. or matchplay monday.. or sand save saturday.. or sandbagger sunday..

Yeah, I suppose I'm done.

Haven't partied in a couple of months. School is starting up in a couple of weeks though. Starting to stock up the liquor cabinet now.

Added 1L of both Grey Goose and Jose Cuervo last week.

Sent from my HTC One X

College kids drinking Grey Goose. Faaaaannnnnnccccccyyyyyy.

We drank Popov. Was like $5.00 for a tankard. Of course this was back in the early '80s, when kids really knew how to party.

Kevin

College kids drinking Grey Goose. Faaaaannnnnnccccccyyyyyy.

We drank Popov. Was like $5.00 for a tankard. Of course this was back in the early '80s, when kids really knew how to party.

Kevin

Cause u had good parents. Kids today don't have good parents. U know this

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

My kid lied today. Its because I suck

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Hey, I am single now...I can go party!! Heck, I am going to be in Minneapolis this weekend, may have to get hammered!

One-T partied so hard tonight that he lost his o and y keys.

I kid, my friend.

My kid lied today. Its because I suck

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Yep...kids didn't lie back in the day. U suck

My parents gave me liquor from a young age so I could handle it when I got out on my own. They prepared me. Not like today's parents.

Kevin

My parents gave me liquor from a young age so I could handle it when I got out on my own. They prepared me. Not like today's parents.

Kevin

Now that there is love!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back