Will You Tune in For Anthony Kim’s Return?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It is coming. Years off in between starts. This one for LIV Golf.

It will be late at night or early in the morning for most. Will you tune in? Do you care at all? Will it crash and burn or bring eyeballs?

b92b1340-d3ea-11ee-9fff-d835e45c3721.jpeg

Continue reading...

Probably not because of the time but I'm interested to see how he ultimately fares.

I’ll catch the highlights on YouTube like I usually do. Not changing my normal professional golf watching habits for Anthony Kim

Probably wont watch live due to time zone, but will tune in to highlights. Hoping he does well.

Highlights only. 3am is early.

Don’t care.

Nope not a chance don't really care if I'm being honest

I'm interested to see how he does, but definitely not watching live. Will stream highlights.

Since I don't know who he is, I won't be tuning in. I have read a bit on the AK Rumor Mill thread, but that doesn't change that I have no actual idea who he is.

So nope.

I think it will bring eyeballs because there are obviously some avid AK fanboys. I couldn't care less, so I'll catch highlights if they pop up somewhere but I won't seek them out and definitely won't be watching live with that time zone adjustment.

No. He doesn't mean anything to me.

Being honest, had to google to see who the guy even was as it was prior to me really picking up the game. So that's a no....

He will make me look at the leaderboard to see how he did, but I likely won't tune in.

I will be following Torque and if I get some AK sprinkled in that is fine by me.

Curious to see how he does, but not enough to adjust my sleep for it. If it were on and I was home, I'd at least flip by a few times to see. Similar to how I am with PGA and LIV on any non-major weekend.

I'll read the reviews here. but he doesn't move the needle for me at all.

No, he wasn’t around when I started golf so I never got the fanboy support he had/has.

I'll watch, I always liked AK. Hopefully he wears a badass buckle on his return.

Nope

Nope

Back