Wilson Staff Fybrid RS Hybrids & Woods

Wilson Staff make it happen lol!!!

Rocker sole is seriously cool looking technology. I also like massive sweet spots. I haven't found a hybrid yet that I like better than my Razr X but this one is on my must hit list. Any idea what lofts there are yet?

Lofts will be:

15 - 3w
18 - 5w
19.5 - FY
21 - 3h
24 - 4h
27 - 5h
30 - 6h

This has been pretty standard for them since the Fybrid line came out and it seems to fit pretty seamlessly into an iron set.

Definitely interested. Can't wait to see those in some THP hands.

I really would like to hit this one, might make a good christmas present for my pops if they are out by then, he really struggles with his FW and Hybrid. I also agree about WS making some great videos this year, loving them.

Great video, I loved the fybrid line before and I'm excited to hit these.

Think they are released in Europe,pretty sure I saw them in the golf store last week,look nice,I liked the original fybrid and it was super easy to hit,it just hit to high for me though.Love how the new shaft looks though

They've been in my local shop for a few weeks now, keep catching my eye. I like the look of the bigger head, and the shaft looks very nice in there too.

No idea about performance yet, as I haven't had the chance to swing one, but I'd be interested. Also, if the video is accurate, it sounds pretty sweet too.

Can't wait to watch this video. They're hybrids and woods are among some of the easiest that I've ever hit.

They've been in my local shop for a few weeks now, keep catching my eye. I like the look of the bigger head, and the shaft looks very nice in there too.

No idea about performance yet, as I haven't had the chance to swing one, but I'd be interested. Also, if the video is accurate, it sounds pretty sweet too.

I thought the same thing. It's hard to know how it translates off video though. I thought the older Fybrids sounded great and hopefully these will too.

Awesome video. The rocker sole seems cool. Will you have one of these when we are down there?

that would be awesome. I hope W/S can get some down there for then.

I thought the same thing. It's hard to know how it translates off video though. I thought the older Fybrids sounded great and hopefully these will too.

I thought the old ones had more of a persimmon sound it it, I loved it. I hope they sound similar to them because they were great.

JB: not sure if you saw or not where I asked above about this. Any thoughts?

Is the VTS a new shaft specifically for this Fybrid line? Appears to be a solid stock shaft offering.

Don't know if it's a 'made for' VTS, but the VTS is a new product in the Proforce family (I think Adams is using them in some 2012 clubs, too). Is that what you were asking?

I've determined that this hybrid will be the only hybrid with a shot to replace my Razr X.

I've determined that this hybrid will be the only hybrid with a shot to replace my Razr X.

I love decisions that are made before hitting one haha
I think you might be on to something though. The technology seems to be there. I'm glad they've brought back the fybrid line. Rocker sole FTW!!!

I thought the old ones had more of a persimmon sound it it, I loved it. I hope they sound similar to them because they were great.

I'm with you. Favorite sound of any hybrid EVER for me was the 1st gen Fybrid for sure.

I love any W/S hybrid, I'm sure these will be no different.

I'm with you. Favorite sound of any hybrid EVER for me was the 1st gen Fybrid for sure.

I love any W/S hybrid, I'm sure these will be no different.

you did have the DXI hybrids earlier in the year right?

I use to game the Fybrids and loved them. Those, the SQ2, and the Razr X have been my all time favorite hybo's! These look so awesome though.

you did have the DXI hybrids earlier in the year right?

Yessir, they are in the backup bag still. I love them, just not as much as the Heavy. Its a wash between the TM and the DXI's though.

Nice video. Definitely want to give one a try. I've been vacillating on replacing my 5 wood but can't decide between a hybrid or another 5 wood - maybe I've just needed a hybrid all along! :)

TC, I didn't know you bagged the Fybrid. I want to know more about the shaft. I liked the Proforce V2 in original Fybrids, so I'm excited to see them going to back to UST.

TC, I didn't know you bagged the Fybrid. I want to know more about the shaft. I liked the Proforce V2 in original Fybrids, so I'm excited to see them going to back to UST.

of course he did man. He's just as smart as you and I. W/S rocks and we know it

Can't wait to hit that FY club. I'm thinking of dropping the 3 wood as I just seem to get myself in trouble when I hit it. I'm thinking the FY may be a better option that I hit with a bit more consistency.

Can't wait to hit that FY club. I'm thinking of dropping the 3 wood as I just seem to get myself in trouble when I hit it. I'm thinking the FY may be a better option that I hit with a bit more consistency.

Davo - I did this for a decent amount of time and it worked pretty well for me. It's not as long as a 3w, but it was pretty easy to keep in play and I still got decent yardage from it.

Davo - I did this for a decent amount of time and it worked pretty well for me. It's not as long as a 3w, but it was pretty easy to keep in play and I still got decent yardage from it.

Thanks for the feedback Hawk, I was wondering if people had experimented with this. I think these new fybrid clubs have been released here in Australia so I'm going to head to my local course hopefully this afternoon to have a hit, I'll let you know my impressions.

The woods in the 08 line were pretty good too. I preferred the FY, but my favorite out of all of them was always the 4h. Let us know what you think if you get to hit them. You are one of the first people on THP to have access to them!

I think I'm ready to get my Rocker Sole on!!! Any more news about these woods/hybrids?

Back