Wilson Staff Fybrid RS Hybrids & Woods

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Very interesting video and I like what I am seeing here.

Just saw this video on my Facebook Newsfeed! I found the fybrids super easy to hit, and these have me very intersted. I hope they will find their way to THP HQ for a JB Workout

Good looking clubs and one that undoubtedly will be on my list to hit come outing time.

Great video from Wilson Staff there! Really like how they took the time to show what the technology and club design is intended to do for the golfer.

Is the VTS a new shaft specifically for this Fybrid line? Appears to be a solid stock shaft offering.

Sweet. Thanks for posting that. That rocker sole is a pretty cool concept. If these are anything like the past lines, I have a feeling people will really like them. Love the look of that shaft too.

Nice clean look that builds confidence, sounds like a win-win.

I am really liking these clubs. I have the older model Fybrid and absolutely love it. I decided to go with a 19.5* instead of a 3 iron and have never regretted that decision. I would seriously consider dropping my 4 and 5 irons and replace them with these.

Thank you Wilson/Staff for making a video that doesn't just tell me a club is better or longer, but why it is better or longer.

The sole design is pretty neat and knowing how much love there is for the fybrid this should be a nice evolution. Of course the overall looks are very nice as well, especially the shaft color scheme.

Thank you Wilson/Staff for making a video that doesn't just tell me a club is better or longer, but why it is better or longer.

The sole design is pretty neat and knowing how much love there is for the fybrid this should be a nice evolution. Of course the overall looks are very nice as well, especially the shaft color scheme.

I'm loving their videos this year. They really do a great job of highlighting the tech in the new line.

I really like my hybrids to more resemble smaller fairway woods rather than closely resembling an iron so I would bet I'd really like these. The shape and size of them look great, I never did get a chance to try the fybrids before so I'll have to be sure to check these out.

these look great

Thanks JB!

Any idea where to buy the entire set? I've searched around on the net a bit and I dont really see anyone carrying them.

They are not released as of yet.

JB: not sure if you saw or not where I asked above about this. Any thoughts?

Is the VTS a new shaft specifically for this Fybrid line? Appears to be a solid stock shaft offering.

JB: not sure if you saw or not where I asked above about this. Any thoughts?

I dont have any further info at this time. Hopefully will soon.

Think they are released in Europe,pretty sure I saw them in the golf store last week,look nice,I liked the original fybrid and it was super easy to hit,it just hit to high for me though.Love how the new shaft looks though

Love the fybrid I have now can't wait to hit these!!

Thanks for putting this up JB! Looking nice. Excited to see more!

Wow they look good. Shaft looks good too

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Nice head shape, not too big - just right for a hybrid IMO.

Really interested in trying these. The Fybrid 08 was one of the easiest clubs I have ever hit in my life. Every now and then it still finds its way in the bag. The rocker sole sounds like an interesting concept, I wonder how well it works.

That's a nice looking club, looking forward to hearing more about this.

Rocker sole is seriously cool looking technology. I also like massive sweet spots. I haven't found a hybrid yet that I like better than my Razr X but this one is on my must hit list. Any idea what lofts there are yet?

They have the looks thats for sure. Large sweet spots will really be huge for a lot of amateurs

Awesome video. The rocker sole seems cool. Will you have one of these when we are down there?

Back