WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain Gear
Sun Screen
Excess Ball Markers and Divot Tools (my favorite being a 59 ball marker from THP)
Imodium
Advil
Sports Tape (this is a necessity with all of the practicing)
Lots of gloves
Bottle of water

No Bug Spray!? I envy you SO MUCH.

No Bug Spray!? I envy you SO MUCH.
If I played more twilight I would need it, but this course is not bad for bugs. Some others more South and closer to the swamps it's a necessity. You guys need bug spray up your way?

If I played more twilight I would need it, but this course is not bad for bugs. Some others more South and closer to the swamps it's a necessity. You guys need bug spray up your way?

Ah yeah, I mostly play twilight rounds.
But even in the day time, the summer camp I used to work at had a golf program, and some leaders would come back with mosquitos plastered to their balls. It doesn't help that mosquitos love my blood as well - I can be in a group of 4, and save everyone else from being bitten.

Ah yeah, I mostly play twilight rounds.
But even in the day time, the summer camp I used to work at had a golf program, and some leaders would come back with mosquitos plastered to their balls. It doesn't help that mosquitos love my blood as well - I can be in a group of 4, and save everyone else from being bitten.
Reminds me of bringing the boat back around sunset at this one ramp and you couldn't breathe they were so thick. My malaria got malaria that day.

Nice setup there biggsy!!

Love the bag Biggsy. I do miss the CG7 BP's at times. They were such great irons.

Reminds me of bringing the boat back around sunset at this one ramp and you couldn't breathe they were so thick. My malaria got malaria that day.

I may actually invest in one of those Kaymer neck things for the summer.

Love the bag Biggsy. I do miss the CG7 BP's at times. They were such great irons.
Thanks Yoccos. I love my irons, but think I love the KBS Shafts even more. Those helped my game so much by being fit for the iron shaft.

When I had the shafts changed out.. huge difference too. If only my wrists could've handled it better!

Thanks Yoccos. I love my irons, but think I love the KBS Shafts even more. Those helped my game so much by being fit for the iron shaft.

T-Nolan. Beautiful Putter man!

Nice set up tnolan.

Thanks @Hole~Out. I like it. Now if the weather would just cooperate...

T-Nolan. Beautiful Putter man!

Thanks @Mardin. My NC has never really treated me wrong. Changing the weights definitely helps with the varying green speeds and changing seasons up here in NW PA.

Nice bag Gray. Poor Cobra.

I will have to post my 2011 bag when all the pieces are together, there are a few changes for me too.

Great looking bags fellas. tnolan, how often do you adjust the weight in that putter? OG, looking very good with all the Cleveland, except for the lonely Taylormade headcover in there. Biggsy, I want one of those bags. I've been a huge Adidas fan for years, but have never been able to justify the cost of a staff bag.

Here is a look at my bag before The Morgan Cup.

adidas staff bag w/ shark and lobster Daphne's head covers and tour sticks with me at all times:

photo1.jpg

Close-up of irons and wedges:

photo2.jpg

No head covers:

photo3.jpg

Cleveland CG7 BP Tours (4-PW):

photo4.jpg

Taylormade XFT Wedge (60, 56, 52):

photo5.jpg

NC Cleveland T-Frame Mallet:

photo9.jpg

Taylormade R11:

photo6.jpg

Taylormade Burner Rescue:

photo7.jpg

Bag Tage from Club and one thing from my favorite team:

photo8.jpg

I currently have 13 clubs in the bag. I also carry the following:

Rain Gear
Sun Screen
Excess Ball Markers and Divot Tools (my favorite being a 59 ball marker from THP)
Imodium
Advil
Lots of gloves
Bottle of water

I love the Burner Hybrid, I have the same one, that club is just money from anywhere

Here is a look at my bag before The Morgan Cup.

adidas staff bag w/ shark and lobster Daphne's head covers and tour sticks with me at all times:

one thing from my favorite team:

photo8.jpg

I currently have 13 clubs in the bag. I also carry the following:

Rain Gear
Sun Screen
Imodium
Advil
Lots of gloves
Bottle of water

i need the chargers bag tag... i want want want hahaha awesome bag bro

Just standard ranch, like they use in North Carolina on EVERYTHING!

Just on our women my man!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Finally gettin the chance to share some bag love! If the pics don't turn out then I'll try again later. iPhone pics here so we'll see how it goes! Enjoy!

The bag. Covers on.
View attachment 2252

Uncovered.
View attachment 2254

Shaft for the hurt stick.
View attachment 2255

Big brother.
View attachment 2256

Little brother.
View attachment 2257

Irons...my favorite clubs in the bag!
View attachment 2258

Hybrid.
View attachment 2259

My ball scuffers.
View attachment 2260

Flatstick. Vibrant treated w/ Vol Orange paintfill.
View attachment 2261

The C-130 and more school pride!
View attachment 2262

Edit: lemme know if the pics are crap. I'm at work and on tapatalk right now, so can't tell what they look like on a regular computer.

Last edited:
Nice bag Colt and the pic's are fine. Those Rll's look sharp together as do the whole bag. Great setup.

The latest WITB which includes the W/S Di11 irons which Im currently testing. I gotta a whole lotta Mashie love going on too. Dont hate. Notice a few THP items and an odd 7 iron.

The whole family
Spoiler
IMG_1932.jpg

The W/S Di11 irons and Mizuno MP-T11 SW
Spoiler
IMG_1933.jpg

The NC Gambler Royal
Spoiler
IMG_1934.jpg

The woods and Mashie
Spoiler
IMG_1935.jpg

A few pictures of the bag and a rogue 7 iron.
Spoiler
IMG_1936.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_1937.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_1939.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_1938.jpg

Nice bags OEM and Coltharris. Those Di11's look good in the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back