WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bag looks great, Kev. That Gambler is sweeeeeeeeeeet.

Very nice bags, I love the purple on that Gambler.

Very nice pics gents!

That's seriously a good looking fill on that Gambler Kevin, nice.

That Gambler looks amazing.. Iwould've commented earlier but I had to clean up the drool ha.

Dayum Kmac!!! Those pictures are fantastic bro! Everything looks good and it's nice to see someone keep his clubs clean. You truly are my Lt.

Sweet bags all! OEM, you've got some serious Mashie action going on!

That putter looks gorgeous Kevin congrats. I may look into those NC putters just incredible.

Kevin, the bag looks great, but it looks awesome with all the equipment in it. Nicely done sir!

Thanks guys. Cleaned up for the pics and about to get dirty again right now.

Tapatalk: even for walkers

Great looking bags fellas. tnolan, how often do you adjust the weight in that putter? OG, looking very good with all the Cleveland, except for the lonely Taylormade headcover in there. Biggsy, I want one of those bags. I've been a huge Adidas fan for years, but have never been able to justify the cost of a staff bag.

Ryan -- It's funny you mentioned it. I have thought about putting my Mashie Headcover on the R11 7 - wood ,to round out the color scheme.

that putter is bee you tee full!

The latest WITB which includes the W/S Di11 irons which Im currently testing. I gotta a whole lotta Mashie love going on too. Dont hate. Notice a few THP items and an odd 7 iron.

The whole family
Spoiler
IMG_1932.jpg

The W/S Di11 irons and Mizuno MP-T11 SW
Spoiler
IMG_1933.jpg

The NC Gambler Royal
Spoiler
IMG_1934.jpg

The woods and Mashie
Spoiler
IMG_1935.jpg

A few pictures of the bag and a rogue 7 iron.
Spoiler
IMG_1936.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_1937.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_1939.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_1938.jpg

Best bag I've seen bar JB, nice one Kev!

Thanks guys. Cleaned up for the pics and about to get dirty again right now.

Tapatalk: even for walkers

Great looking bag kevin. I love the putter and I like the CG16 you snuck in the back :D..

Colt you are bagging some sweet stuff too bro. Nice sticks.

Must've missed this somewhere, but why the random 7-iron?

He got that as part of Cleveland's play it forward program. I'm assuming it's just in there for range sessions.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Finally gettin the chance to share some bag love! If the pics don't turn out then I'll try again later. iPhone pics here so we'll see how it goes! Enjoy!

The latest WITB which includes the W/S Di11 irons which Im currently testing. I gotta a whole lotta Mashie love going on too. Dont hate. Notice a few THP items and an odd 7 iron.

Nice looking setups.

Like Captain Lefty says below its from the Cleveland Play it forward. I went to the range yesterday and brought it with me. And loved it.

He got that as part of Cleveland's play it forward program. I'm assuming it's just in there for range sessions.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Nice looking setups.

Thanks man.

Yo Kev, are those P and G clubs irons or wedges?

Yes.

Great looking bag there Kevin. Looks like your loaded for the long game, that bag has some muscle with the R11 and Mashies.

Quick Pic's of My Bag

Quick Pic's of My Bag

Look at my sig for what they are if you couldnt already tell. Yes i use iron headcovers and im not embarrassed to show them lol. Enjoy
WITB1.jpg
[/IMG]
WITB7.jpg
[/IMG]
WITB6.jpg
[/IMG]
WITB4.jpg
[/IMG]
WITB3.jpg
[/IMG]
WITB2.jpg
[/IMG]
WITB.jpg
[/IMG]

That Maranello looks so damn good.

10YD -- Your bag is sweet:thumb: Great pics bro.

10YD -- Your bag is sweet:thumb: Great pics bro.

thanks buddy, notice i had the ASP Closed, im trying the new settings i mentioned in the R11 thread, FCT -.5 loft so (8.5*) 1*Upright and ASP Closed, 6g in the toe, 1g in the heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back