Your significant other

I live on a string of three lakes...they're not that large, but the lake I live on has lots of fish, ducks, a large blue heron, and some white cranes. It's beautiful.

Bahahaha! You never know...

Oh stop. NJ is not beautiful. Its a swamp... I hate that people don't realize that there are really nice parts of NJ and just because they fly in and out of the dump of Newark doesnt mean the rest of the state is like that.

Ouch...I mean, congratulations. There is something about women and that blue box though.

Well I have gotten her several things over the 4+ years from there. It's my own fault for starting it lol. She likes silver so I figured I'd get her a nice Tiffany's necklace. All down hill since ha

Jersey- the arm pit of America lol jk

Oh stop. NJ is not beautiful. Its a swamp... I hate that people don't realize that there are really nice parts of NJ and just because they fly in and out of the dump of Newark doesnt mean the rest of the state is like that.

So true! People often overlook this beautiful state because of Newark and Camden.

Don't make me sic Dev on you!

I know you were kidding but I traveled alot for business and there are places around the country that make Newark look like Greenwhich, CT.

So true! People often overlook this beautiful state because of Newark and Camden.

Don't make me sic Dev on you!

And secaucus and jersey city..

And secaucus and jersey city..

Jersey City has a bad section but its not a bad city at all. Secaucus is ruined by all the mass transit and the darn sewage treatment plant. Every state has towns that are gross, doesnt mean the state is gross.

Truth! Yet to see someone that did not marry up. LMAO.

Nice photos guys and kudos for sharing!
QFT! My wife really did marry up! LMAO

I'm always in jersey ghettos for work. But there are some nice places.

On topic: nice nice pix everyone

Are people posting pics from facebook? I can see some pics but others I don't see anything I am guessing because Facebook is blocked here at work.

Back to the topic at hand...it may illicit squirms, but I still love this picture of the two of us:

3577286356_376a2f2024_z.jpg

Here's another, I was Drunk lol

c6e4c3c5-2683-f5b3.jpg

Are people posting pics from facebook? I can see some pics but others I don't see anything I am guessing because Facebook is blocked here at work.

I know mine is. Only because I'm using my iPad and don't have any photos on here.

Ok, I'll play......this was before our 3rd little girl born last year.

31977_1477204055978_1410035290_1284277_7646434_n.jpg

Here's my beautiful face and the female who has the honour of waking up next to it most mornings.

310744_148714861890101_100002547634556_259107_283770756_n.jpg

Beautiful woman Paulo, she must be brave too if she's willing to sleep with a man who's beard is so heavy she has to use a candle flame to shave him

Here's Ashley aka AdamsGirl from the Outing last May. Snagged this pic from the Outing Picture thread. Our first wedding anniversary is this May, but we've been together for over 6 years. She spoils me, she's awesome.

DSC5974-L.jpg

Back to the topic at hand...it may illicit squirms, but I still love this picture of the two of us:

3577286356_376a2f2024_z.jpg

Is that a dune buggy or a jeep because if its a dune buggy I am coming over..lol

Is that a dune buggy or a jeep because if its a dune buggy I am coming over..lol

Neither, unfortunately. It was our now traded in PT Cruiser convertible - fun car, but was a complete piece of junk.

My very lovely Bride and me before the Georgia / Auburn game this past season.

photo.jpg
[/IMG]

Neither, unfortunately. It was our now traded in PT Cruiser convertible - fun car, but was a complete piece of junk.

Yikes. I got a few of them as rentals. They are garbage. Nice picture though.

Hotties galore in here, May can't get here soon enough!

Back