Vadim

Reaction score
Handicap
Just got a swing speed meter, on my good shots I was clocking 105-110, do you guys know yours and what is it?

Also if you have tips on how to increase speed let me know :)

Last edited:
mine is usually around 102-105. i'm not too interested in increasing it significantly as much as i am about hitting it in the sweet spot a higher % of the time.

115-125mph depending on what ive done that day

Now I don't want to tell.

Are you sure that isn't kilometres!?

Damn that's a fast swing if true!

dont take anything I say seriously if I dont give more info about it haha

I did hit 120 or 122 (cant remember which one) once about 3-4 years ago but I was swinging out of my pants trying to see how hard I could swing it. But I dont know my actually average or anything, gotta go get that checked out when I get fitted.

My average as of my last fitting was 97mph.

Regards,
GoBoilers

I'm usually around 92-95 when I use my normal tempo swing. I can swing much harder/faster but then it's just a shotgun blast because you don't know there it will end up.

Now I don't want to tell.

You swing hard enough to keep close to my ball so don't be shy.

haha I don't think swing speed means anything if you can't keep it in the fairway due!!! Share it up!

Lol, good point. 96 to 98 last time checked.

I'm usually around 92-95 when I use my normal tempo swing. I can swing much harder/faster but then it's just a shotgun blast because you don't know there it will end up.

You swing hard enough to keep close to my ball so don't be shy.

When you hit the sweet spot your ball was long.

It will be fun at the outing to see what everyones speed is.

I was on the monitor a couple of weeks ago and my average was 92 with my best at 96 with the ball showing decent flight direction. I was surprised that I topped 90 as my balance (knee surgery scheduled) is not good at all right now. It feels like I am swinging around 85 to be honest with ya.

Not sure. I overflex a regular something fierce when I am going for it, but x stiff is too much.

I think around 105-110. Not entirely sure but I'll see next time I go to a launch monitor.

Not to thread jack, but I just found these fun images...

instruction-driver-swing-speed-distance.jpg

swingspeed3.jpg

I'm right in there with Gray Golf somewhere between 86 and 92. Now before I got ill 105 was pretty much average.

haha I don't think swing speed means anything if you can't keep it in the fairway due!!! Share it up!

This.

117 on a 44" Driver
122 on a 45.5" Driver

97 on a 6i

Unfortunately as Dan stated I can't hit the broad side of a barn at the moment so all it really means is I'm that much farther in the trees.

Great chart Canadan. That puts me right on the money for what I see. Seemed like I was knocking it out of the park today, so I started measuring with the "Mark" setting on my UPro, 230 to 240, lol. Pretty consistantly short, haha, but hitting the middle.

Back