The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gross. Seattle...WTH...

Apparently, refs forget rules at the end of games in the Pacific Northwest

6662c81e420ce9e3822e3534b78785c6.jpg

So every team that has more stats should win from now on? Kind of a silly argument. That's why these games are 60 minutes. Time and time again we see one team dominate a game and then the last 10 minutes changes things and it comes down to one or two plays. That's the NFL. To blow off a huge call (the wrong call too) because Detroit got "out played" is as wrong as blowing the call
No not at all just pointing out the obvious. Also if KJ doesn't touch the ball or if it bounced out it was a safety/touchback anyways. Again the Lions got pounded but hung in due to some unforced penalties and stupid mistakes by Seattle. Cleary with BAM BAM back in the lineup this Seahawk defense is the best in the league. Detroit just doesn't seem to have it this year.

I went to sleep last night because as a lions fan I wasn't expecting anything but disappointment. I woke up to see what happened and all I can say is hhahahhahahahhahahhahhaa! Unreal

Be that as it may Seattle clearly outplayed he Lions all game long. Wilson was 21 for 26 at 296 yards and a td. Not sure if Stafford even had 200 passing. Also Detroit couldn't run the ball for dung. The only stat that wasn't lopsided was the score. Helluva play by Kam Chancellor
You want stats, how about turnovers? Detroit forced 3 and the only turnover by us was right there at the end. Stats are just that, stats. It's why the games are played on the field and not just on paper.

Driving down 90 yards when they needed to at the very end, you can't say Detroit would've deserved that win. Nonetheless, we lost, refs blew a call (which I think was the right no call), and SOL lives on.

No not at all just pointing out the obvious. Also if KJ doesn't touch the ball or if it bounced out it was a safety/touchback anyways. Again the Lions got pounded but hung in due to some unforced penalties and stupid mistakes by Seattle. Cleary with BAM BAM back in the lineup this Seahawk defense is the best in the league. Detroit just doesn't seem to have it this year.

You do realize that the two games that he has been back was against a bears offense that is awful and the lions right? The seahawks have some issues that better teams will expose they are still a great d but I think a wait and see approach to crown them the best d in the league is needed rather than giving them that crown after playing two of the worst offenses in the league currently

Talk Radio sure is interesting this morning here in Detroit.

Good to see they've moved on from the Dallas game last year. :D
Kick em while they're down...just need some good stats.

Kick em while they're down...just need some good stats.

Did I hear right that after the game Seattle's Bennett said he hated Stafford because he was from Dallas and that is where the President was shot and killed and he blames him for that?!? This is Martellus Bennett's brother? What a piece of work this family is.

Did I hear right that after the game Seattle's Bennett said he hated Stafford because he was from Dallas and that is where the President was shot and killed and he blames him for that?!? This is Martellus Bennett's brother? What a piece of work this family is.

Yep you heard correctly lol

He's such a weirdo. I can't tell how much is an act and how much is serious

Dolphins fired their coach today after a horrendous start. Lions will be only winless team in the whole league after tonight. Think Caldwell will still be the coach next week? Count on it!
Heard on the radio the other day that Marvin Lewis has been in Cincinnati for 13 years (104-90-2) without a playoff win (0-6). I have no opinion on him as a head coach, but that is quite the long leash.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Good news for Bills Fans

Trent Richardson is coming in for a tryout

Yep you heard correctly lol
He was joking it's what his personality is. Just a clown after the games and in the locker room. He's a Republican as well. ;)

You do realize that the two games that he has been back was against a bears offense that is awful and the lions right? The seahawks have some issues that better teams will expose they are still a great d but I think a wait and see approach to crown them the best d in the league is needed rather than giving them that crown after playing two of the worst offenses in the league currently
I agree although both the Bears and Lions are better than their records indicate. I bet Detroit wins 8 games. That Ansah is a freak. Absolute monster on the D end.

And it begins again...

Is it true people were burning Stafford's jersey and threatening his life and the life of his family?
Morgan, sadly the jersey burning is true (which is funny because those idiots had a hard time getting it lit). I didn't hear anything about threats against his family though. It was Sunday night after the game against Denver. Total gang mentality on the jersey burning, total morons that don't understand the game and are complete armchair quarterbacks. It saddened me to watch that behavior unfold.

gang mentality on the jersey burning, total morons that don't understand the game and are complete armchair quarterbacks. It saddened me to watch that behavior unfold.

Gang mentality is the absolute worst. No matter how large or small the gang is. Suffering is suffering and for some reason people that are miserable like to make sure those around them are too.

And it begins again...

Man this season was great while it lasted in here.

Still better than CFB thread(s) sadly.

No worries fellas, I will make sure this stays an enjoyable thread to participate in.

Morgan, sadly the jersey burning is true (which is funny because those idiots had a hard time getting it lit). I didn't hear anything about threats against his family though. It was Sunday night after the game against Denver. Total gang mentality on the jersey burning, total morons that don't understand the game and are complete armchair quarterbacks. It saddened me to watch that behavior unfold.

That's horrible! I heard something about his wife saying she was getting threats, but maybe I heard it wrong. Either way, that's still sad about the jersey burning. People are so ridiculous sometimes.

Gang mentality is the absolute worst. No matter how large or small the gang is. Suffering is suffering and for some reason people that are miserable like to make sure those around them are too.

So so so so so true. In all aspects of life.

No worries fellas, I will make sure this stays an enjoyable thread to participate in.

Respect your authoritah!

People may disagree or laugh at this statement but the Detroit Lions are not a bad football team. 3 road games at Denver, at Seattle, at San Diego and then a Minnesota team at home. All 4 games were nail biters. I seriously think they will finish 9-7 or 8-8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back