2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

All you guys stranded in snow country. Try swinging a couple club at one time a few times a day. Work on your stance in front of a mirror. Work on your stretching. If you can hit indoors then have at it.

This will be a frequented routine to keep the swing fresh for Feb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All you guys stranded in snow country. Try swinging a couple club at one time a few times a day. Work on your stance in front of a mirror. Work on your stretching. If you can hit indoors then have at it.
Great advice captain!

My posture is my biggest issue so I try to work on it daily. I need to get a huge mirror to put in my living room... I wonder if the wife would notice a 4x7 ft mirror ?

My posture is my biggest issue so I try to work on it daily. I need to get a huge mirror to put in my living room... I wonder if the wife would notice a 4x7 ft mirror

Just take the one off the ceiling in your bedroom :D

This event will be a blast to follow. Two great captains & teams loaded with talent. The live thread will be fun to follow along.

This event will be a blast to follow. Two great captains & teams loaded with talent. The live thread will be fun to follow along.

You better believe it! We are taking this to another level.

I'm excited I actually know how to periscope now. It's probably my favorite thing to use. I look forward to using it at this event. ?

I'm excited I actually know how to periscope now. It's probably my favorite thing to use. I look forward to using it at this event. 

I like the THP Forum :D

I like the THP Forum :D
Well of course...that's just a given. I'm speaking more on things outside of the forum 

Last edited:
A quick Thank You to my guys on the Wool Warriors, Thanks for posting in here and sharing some details on your game in regards to strengths, weaknesses and thoughts on competitive match-play.

We have a nice variety of golfers on our Team, and will be able to pair up that matches up our Team to play our best golf.

Matchplay was forefront on my mind during my round this past Sunday, not necessarily thinking about winning, scoring, etc... However, I was thinking about Team golf and doing things that would set someone else up to play to their strengths. While that is the fun side of the game, I also started thinking about the other side of Team play. And that is, being put in an unlikely situation during a round that you wouldnt typically find yourself, not getting flustered, and just keeping your head about yourself and executing the shot in front of you.

We always say golf is a Mental game, and when looking at a Team play, Mental Toughness is a massive part of it. For those that have not played in a Team event, I would highly suggest some of the event threads with live updates from the past year as some reading material to see how the events had highs and lows for some of the golfers, and how they rode the emotional rollercoaster and finished strong.

Wow beags thats deep.

Brb gotta get my boots

1 month, 20 days, 2 hours and 13 minutes until I'm off work and getting ready to get to Atlanta/Alabama. But who's counting? :p

1 month, 20 days, 2 hours and 13 minutes until I'm off work and getting ready to get to Atlanta/Alabama. But who's counting? :p

I am! Gotta figure out how much work I can get in. 50 days will go in the blink of an eye.

Ohhhhh myyyy... cpljohnst was on fire, today. He and T0AD are going to be a force to be reckoned with in AL.

Ohhhhh myyyy... cpljohnst was on fire, today. He and T0AD are going to be a force to be reckoned with in AL.
Yeaaaaaaah buddy, I like hearing that my boys are tearing it up.

Heading to range this afternoon myself. Rain and wind here guarantee a heated bay, but it is still a chance to get some swings in.

Please clear your mailbox Aaron. Trying to send you a PM but you are filled up. Drop me a PM when you free up some space please.

I'm excited I actually know how to periscope now. It's probably my favorite thing to use. I look forward to using it at this event. ��

I need to get up to speed on this, periscope is on my radar.

I need to get up to speed on this, periscope is on my radar.

Mine too, the one bonus of the phone I now have is a good periscope app.

A golden ticket is on the line!!!!

This is NOT the right place (I realize) but I need help with Tapatalk! Was trying to do some stuff this past weekend and Tapatalk is just funky right now. It's just not layed out like it was and I can't seem to get to where I need to be. I used the site with talk to text, but quickly realized that photos will be a pain for #THPKickOffClassic. I need to get this addressed well before the event. Twitter, Periscope, Instagram are all good, but I need help with TT please! :alien: Anyone?

JM

Gold is good. A THP golden ticket is magical!

Back