2016 THP & UST Mamiya - Shaft Spectacular

Another awesome series of events! Easy drive or plane ride so I'll have to try to get into this!

Excellent event(s)!

It will be cool to see the different focus each month.

Fun prediction and GUARANTEE, those that pay attention to the first month and didn't think of signing up will do so every other month.

It's that good and we have surprises.

This just sounds freakin awesome

Wow heck of a trip and lots of chances

Absolutely amazing. Lots of opportunities this year to be part of something special.

Fun prediction and GUARANTEE, those that pay attention to the first month and didn't think of signing up will do so every other month.

It's right up the road from me, so you can bet my name will be in the hat each time. No way I'm missing a chance at this one

Wow.... Just wow... #changethegame

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow! This sounds absolutely amazing! 12 THPer's are in for an incredible experience.

I love surprises!

There is absolutely nothing about this one that I am not excited about.

sounds great to me

Wow that is unreal!!! Excited for this one to day the least

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

12 THPers are in for an amazing experience. Will be so awesome to see the royal treatment given by THP and UST!

BOOM. Definitely excited about this! Looking forward to sign ups.

Incredibly cool addition to the THP lineup. Looking forward to the write ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will be kicking off in the next week or so, as we get our first couple of THPers ready for TX

Late to the party but heck to the yes!!! I love the twist to this one. Will try my best 4 this one. #2016Greatness

This is awesome

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

All I can say is wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just freaking awesome! Such a great concept! I can't wait to be part of this & follow along with whoever heads to TX.

Late to the party but heck to the yes!!! I love the twist to this one. Will try my best 4 this one. #2016Greatness

All about #ChangeTheGame

Somehow missed this in the morning before I left for the course. This is a cool new twist! Will try for every single one of them since DFW is drivable for me. Very excited about this one.

JM

UST is an amazing place to visit! don't miss your chance, sign up and you won't be sorry.

I won't miss a single sign up.

#GUARANTEE

At just a four hour drive, I would love to do one of these!

Back