sacul1573

What's a GIR?
Reaction score
Handicap
The best thing to ever happen to me, and of course I have to brag about him. Thats what Dads do. So here's my son. He is by far the happiest, giggliest baby I've known. Maybe thats just because he thinks I look funny, I dunno. Every day he does something new and exciting, always an adventure. These are his 6 month old photos taken by my cousin http://simpletruthsphotography.com/. For those of you in the Minnesota/Wisonsin area, give her a look, she's awesome!

1_0006.jpg

1_0004.jpg

1_0002.jpg

1_0001.jpg

quite the handsome lil fellow proud papa!!

Adorable.

Great looking little dude! Aren't they great?! Being a dad is by far the best thing I've ever done in my whole life.

He's such a cutie!! I was looking forward to meeting the little guy this weekend! Next time :)

Great pics Sacul. He's lucky he has parents that adore him. When he's old enough, you need to post some pics of him with his first set of clubs!

Fantastic, those are great pictures. Nice family Sacul, what a little sweety.

He's awesome! That second picture is truly adorable, you've got to love the b/w pics.

I cannot wait until my wifes med school gets to the point where we can finally try for kids.

Thanks all. He truly is a joy. I have been extremely blessed with a wonderful family, and thank the Man upstairs every day for them.

Great pics Sacul. He's lucky he has parents that adore him. When he's old enough, you need to post some pics of him with his first set of clubs!

Lol, is it bad that I'm already looking for little kid clubs? They come for kids as young as 2!

That second photo is priceless! I love me bald babies.

Awesome!! Kids are great!! don't worry aobut looking for clubs form to early, my granddaughter is not 1 yet and I have already seen the clubs she will be getting soon and they are pink!!..LOL So go shopping and have fun with your little one it is amazing how fast they grow up.

Awesome!! Kids are great!! don't worry aobut looking for clubs form to early, my granddaughter is not 1 yet and I have already seen the clubs she will be getting soon and they are pink!!..LOL So go shopping and have fun with your little one it is amazing how fast they grow up.

:clapp: +1 for the pink :) you know what would look good with pink clubs? A pink cart haa haa haa :D

Good looking kid.

Any kid that good looking has to have a little Cheesehead in him. Be sure you raise him as a Packers fan or he'll just be another good looking guy.

Kevin

Hey Sacul, you stole the Gerber baby dude :eek:)!!! Cute as a button :beauty:

Any kid that good looking has to have a little Cheesehead in him. Be sure you raise him as a Packers fan or he'll just be another good looking guy.

Kevin

Would you ever doubt me? :D

CIMG0028.jpg

Not really. You're from Titletown, aren't you?

Kevin

Yup, for as long as I can remember. Plan on returning to WI in the next few years, probably settle in Milwaukee though. Milwaukee has more culture/art/dining/everything else but the packers.

Doggone it Sacul, that boy is a smile waiting to happen, lol. Cute as a bugs ear!

PM me your address and I'll send a 49ers outfit for the kid. He would look sooooooo much better in that.:victory:

Back