2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Spoke to members today and the course is coming back really well from the recent Big 10 Championship.
Was told that it should be looking great come peg in the ground time.

so who is working on their driver swing for this event?

Spoke to members today and the course is coming back really well from the recent Big 10 Championship.
I seriously can not wait to see these courses.
I probably should be.

I will hit anything that is put in my hand. I'll even swing one of the boxes.

Driver swing, wedge swing, putter swing. It's all the same.

We're going to need some snacks for the Friday range session. Everyone will be putting in some work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going to be one for the ages! I see some yellow grips thrown in there also.

This is great news. I was alittle concerned after looking at the google earth images of the course, but who knows how long its been since that was updated.

No more than usual, but it's something I'm definitely more aware of due to this event. Actually had a pretty awesome front 9 driving the ball last weekend, which is a little scary in March. Gonna try and keep that going!

This is great news. I was alittle concerned after looking at the google earth images of the course, but who knows how long its been since that was updated.

There is nothing to be concerned about. The course is almost always downright flawless and having played there probably 50 times, each time is better than the last. But being an active resort that just hosted a major NCAA tournament, I wanted to make sure they didnt tear up the course.

There is nothing to be concerned about. The course is almost always downright flawless and having played there probably 50 times, each time is better than the last. But being an active resort that just hosted a major NCAA tournament, I wanted to make sure they didnt tear up the course.
Thanks. I wasnt really too concerned. Not like you would schedule these gigs on goat tracks lol. Besides, this is all about the range time anyway

Thanks. I wasnt really too concerned. Not like you would schedule these gigs on goat tracks lol. Besides, this is all about the range time anyway

Lets just say I have an inside track at this place that checks the conditions for me daily every day of the year.

(My parents live there and are members of the course).

Lets just say I have an inside track at this place that checks the conditions for me daily every day of the year.

(My parents live there and are members of the course).
Always love solid inside info. Thanks for all you do, partner!

I am very much looking forward to this event....to say it cannot come soon enough is an understatement.
88983e4f95ef6fc0146508acf6f9beda.jpg

I gotta say out of any concerns I might have leading up to this event (ie my folding lawn chair swing), none of them have ANYTHING to do with the conditions of the course.

Pssh, why bother with perfection right?

I just want to be able to give good feedback. If anything, I'll be working on my feedback skills. I'll look at some of the past live testing threads, some of the driver previews from our outstanding THP writers, and just be able to articulate better what I'm seeing. That's more important to me than trying to pick up speed.

LOL @ Hammock Beach possibly being a "Goat Track."

Pssh, why bother with perfection right?

I just want to be able to give good feedback. If anything, I'll be working on my feedback skills. I'll look at some of the past live testing threads, some of the driver previews from our outstanding THP writers, and just be able to articulate better what I'm seeing. That's more important to me than trying to pick up speed.

This actually brings up a good point.

When we're putting in feedback in the live testing thread, are we doing review-style posts? For example, do we want participants taking in-hand photos?

I sometimes have a bad habit of using almost a binary description for clubs -- "I like this," and "not a fan." I'll obviously add more input than that during the event, but I'm interested to know if there are particular things we need to consider.

When we're putting in feedback in the live testing thread, are we doing review-style posts? For example, do we want participants taking in-hand photos?

I sometimes have a bad habit of using almost a binary description for clubs -- "I like this," and "not a fan." I'll obviously add more input than that during the event, but I'm interested to know if there are particular things we need to consider.

We will have all of that information coming in the next week including a number of things to simplify the process for you.

Check some of my posts in this thread; http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...iver-Test-THPers-Give-Feedback-Tampa-Bay-Area

This is how I am planning to conduct my on course reviews.

Check some of my posts in this thread; http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...iver-Test-THPers-Give-Feedback-Tampa-Bay-Area

This is how I am planning to conduct my on course reviews.

They will be a little different than that too. Although that was awesome.
We are really simplifying it for everybody here. We want the thread to be up there with the best out there for people to research products on, so we are setting some things up to really take it to the next level for people.

Got it.

Absolutely nothing is good about my swing right now and my driving is worse than usual. Gonna head out to the range today to try to work somethings out. I don't want to make a complete fool of myself at Club Clash.

Back