Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Thechosen1

#Thistagwilltravel
Reaction score
Handicap
Simple enough poll/thread. How many do you average on an average day or even your best day?

I would say I average about 1 birdie a round, on a good round I can have as many as 3. This is something I'm trying to improve upon, it really just comes down to putter.

I'm usually a 1-2 guy, have had as many as 5 in a round but that was a freak day IMO, plus, the doubles canceled them out! lol

What is a birdie?

Since I've started keeping track of my rounds with OOB last year I've recorded 1 birdie. Hopefully I can change that to 1-2 this year but I had to vote 0.

2 for me on average most days. I do double that number once in awhile, but always have a couple of bogeys to offset them.

1 per for me, have had as many as 4 in one round, but that's it. As mentioned above the 1 birdie per is offset by one doulbe per.

I average 0.43 birdies a round.

When I play well it is because I didn't double/triple- not because I made a lot of birdies.

When I get a birdie, it's a successful round! haha

Simple enough poll/thread. How many do you average on an average day or even your best day?

For 2010: Home course, 178 rounds with 254 birdies an average of 1.43. Away courses, 48 rounds with 31 birdies average of .65/round. Combined average of 1.26 birdies/round.

In 2009, I made 70 more birdies but the scoring average (81.3) was almost identical to 2010 when I focused on eliminating big scores on holes. Turned out to be a wash, fewer doubles or worse and fewer birdies.

Other birdie stats (home) for 2010: No birdie 76 rounds, one birdie 71 rounds, 2 birdies 59 rounds, 3 birdies 16 rounds, 4 birdies 3 rounds and 5 birdies 1 round.

I can usually make at least one a round on the par 5's.Just wish I could birdie more than bogey.

Yeah i was in the 75%. lol. My best day every I had 5 birdies, also on that day I got a 9 on a par five. Go figure Those 5 good holes barely was better than that one bad hole. Golf gives alittle then takes it back

I've never kept track, but it's a lot. I make lots and lots of birdies.

1-2 per round is a lot for me.

Kevin

I would guess maybe 1 in every 3 rounds. I am not a very good golfer but I play fast.

One, every other round. So thats what 1/2? Usually chip in's.

I should keep better stats. I usually have none, so I voted zero. I am sure my average is less than 1 per round. I had a crazy round this year with 2 birdies and a boatload of doubles and triples!

avg 1-2
ill play a round with no birdies then the next day ill have 3
but more often than not ill have at least 1
the other day if those shots that hit the stick woulda went in i woulda had 6 hahaha

Around 3-4 birdies per round. Had as many as 9 in a round and of course as few as zilch.

I great day for now me is 5 bird-eyes, those days are fewer in number now with two little ones keeping me busy. So the norm is 2 to 3 a round. Often offset by a number of boggies.

About one. Sometimes none, sometimes more. I do tend to miss most of my birdie opportunities.

I am a 1 birdie a round player right now (typically on par 5's that I can reach or get near in 2). Don't seem to consistently get the ball close enough in regulation on par 3's or 4's to make many birdies.

1-2 on average. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I can remember some 5 and 6 birdie rounds, but they do not come often.

The thread title should be switched around for me. Rounds per birdie. Or should be done the way they measure eagle stats on tour, 1 birdie for every X holes. In my case, XX holes (or XXX!).

Back