What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice blue AUR copper point shirt. Probably going to order new clubs when I get back home from vacation.

Just got confirmation of my order:

Taylormade TP CBs 5-PW with KBS Tour stiff shafts

Standard length but 2 degrees upright. I hate playing the waiting game!!!:alien2:

Well the call came in today, they're here!!! I can't wait to pick them up after work. I'll be sure to upload pics to the CB thread tomorrow!

Bought last week...but in today!

My new 360 4.0 Sport's! SOOOOOOO sweet and feel SO much more comfy than the Puma's I've been wearing.

photo-4.jpg

Weird part though...golfetail sent them via USPS just in the shoe box, everyone and their dog knew what they were, not sure if I like that shipping method even if I did get a whale of a deal on them.

Nice shoes. I'm thinking about getting a pari of them too.

Nice shoes. I'm thinking about getting a pari of them too.

Thank you.

I'm still laughing at them mailing a pair of size 14's in the actual shoe box, I mean, I know they're boats but c'mon LOL

i didnt buy it but i got a augusta masters towel from my boss's buddy... its really thick and plush i dont even wanna get it dirty lol

Received 3 dozen Pentas in the mail today. Put in an order for CG16 54*

Just got a new shirt today. Nice one. Great feeling on the course. Helped me get my first double eagle.

i didnt buy it but i got a augusta masters towel from my boss's buddy... its really thick and plush i dont even wanna get it dirty lol

You sound like you're gonna make love to that thing.

My new 360 4.0 Sport's! SOOOOOOO sweet and feel SO much more comfy than the Puma's I've been wearing.

Spoiler
photo-4.jpg

Weird part though...golfetail sent them via USPS just in the shoe box, everyone and their dog knew what they were, not sure if I like that shipping method even if I did get a whale of a deal on them.

Awesome buy! I've had some issues with the heels in mine, but I feel like I am in the minority. Right now I use them for range sessions and they remain some of the most comfy golf shoes I have ever worn, I just can't walk 9 holes with them because of the holes in the heels.. Currently trying to see if adidas will do anything for me about that, but TC has the same pair and if I remember correctly, he loves them.

Awesome buy! I've had some issues with the heels in mine, but I feel like I am in the minority. Right now I use them for range sessions and they remain some of the most comfy golf shoes I have ever worn, I just can't walk 9 holes with them because of the holes in the heels.. Currently trying to see if adidas will do anything for me about that, but TC has the same pair and if I remember correctly, he loves them.

Yeah I actually read that somewhere on here before I grabbed them, for the deal I got these for I just couldn't justify moving up to the regular 360 4.0's, plus, I really like the looks of the Sport's better. I hope they work out!!!

Awesome buy! I've had some issues with the heels in mine, but I feel like I am in the minority.

Me too. Still love'em though and I can't find anything else that fits anyways.

i just picked up maxfli revolution balls and the taylor made burner superlauch 4 hybrid

Bought a green Zero Restriction green pullover to match my rain pants. $25.00 reg. around $100.00

photo-4.jpg

Schweet shoes! I want to get myself some of those ...

Might go back to the pro shop when I get off, can't beat 50% off :)

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Came home from work last night and my new Bag Boy Quad was on my front porch. Of course I had to head out and play 9 to try it out. It's a great cart - no more carrying for me. I am a mailman and carry a bag all day, so it's time to give my back a rest.

I traded in a couple old clubs for a new Clevleland DST 2I Hybrid 18 degree. My CG16 4 - iron is a 21 degree club so I did not need the DST 3I 20.5 I had. Now my back has a better setup.

Last edited:
Sligo Green Lauer shirt- $9 at GG. I love clearance sales

Sligo Green Lauer shirt- $9 at GG. I love clearance sales

For $9 that's a huge clearance

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

75% off lowest price?? heck ya

Golf Galaxy in Devon area?

I have bought 4 sligo shirts on clearance there that I haven't paid more than 20 bucks for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back