WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kent nice bag there's actually a WITB video thread too. This is just photos.

This is my bag now, it has changed a lot since I last posted in this thread

IMGP2516.jpg

IMGP2513.jpg

IMGP2512.jpg

IMGP2517.jpg

IMGP2518.jpg

I recently got an Odyssey Teron Long putter because it was on sale at Golf Town and I wanted to try one out. In my first round with it, I had 29 putts. I'm now averaging around 31-33 putts with it. It's staying in the bag for a long time :D

Nice setup man!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

so i thought it was time I put a pic up of my bag everything in there is pretty safe. i need a new rescue (recomendations??)and also to replace my 52 and 60 wedges to matching mpt11 apart from that im happy.

pics dont seam to have worked any idea why??

Just catching up in here. These are some great looking bags

Love seeing the staff bags.

I have changed my setup from that a page back to this:

Basically giving the 710 AP2s a try and to compare them to my current R11s. Noticed my 6 iron has a black fill missing from the D in the word "FORGED" Is this normal?

6258092846_d25236c1a7.jpg

6257578221_577ab88f71.jpg

The AP2s look great Waz. I love your whole bag!

I've finally gotten around taking pictures of my gear. I cleaned 'em today in preparation for my round this weekend, and since the light was decent I figured now was the time to show 'em off.

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

Last edited:
nice bags guys. the staff bag looks nice...

wow - I haven't been on here in a while either - those are some sexy bags all!

Well guys, for those of you who looked at my post asking for help with choosing a new bag here we go.

After much deliberation I decided to go for the Cleveland 10" Tour bag. Plenty of space and very cool looking. You will all guess from the first pic how old I was.

P1010818.jpg

P1010815.jpg

P1010816.jpg

For those of you who have seen my signature info and wondered what the hell the Hump Shafts are, here is a little pic for you.
A normal golf shaft will begin to flex at point A where as the Hump shaft will begin to flex at point B. The theory is that due to the flex point being slightly higher (6.5") on the shaft, the golfer is effectively swinging a shorter shaft and so there will be less chance of wayward shots. It obviously doesn't always work like that. If I am having a bad day I can still swing these like an idiot. These are the shafts that Jim Furyk and Vijay Singh had in their irons for years.

P1010817.jpg

As you can see from the bag I have not yet had it out on the course. No dirty marks.

Richard -- That is a really sharp looking bag:thumb: I am currently in the about to buy bag notion so maybe I can post one up pretty soon.

Well guys, for those of you who looked at my post asking for help with choosing a new bag here we go.

After much deliberation I decided to go for the Cleveland 10" Tour bag. Plenty of space and very cool looking. You will all guess from the first pic how old I was.

P1010818.jpg

P1010815.jpg

P1010816.jpg

For those of you who have seen my signature info and wondered what the hell the Hump Shafts are, here is a little pic for you.
A normal golf shaft will begin to flex at point A where as the Hump shaft will begin to flex at point B. The theory is that due to the flex point being slightly higher (6.5") on the shaft, the golfer is effectively swinging a shorter shaft and so there will be less chance of wayward shots. It obviously doesn't always work like that. If I am having a bad day I can still swing these like an idiot. These are the shafts that Jim Furyk and Vijay Singh had in their irons for years.

P1010817.jpg

As you can see from the bag I have not yet had it out on the course. No dirty marks.

AWESOME and Happy belated! Very familiar with the Humps.

Saweet bag RR! It looks great and I hope it treats you well buddy.

Very nice Richard!! Seeing that staff bag just made me jealous.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

P1010818.jpg

P1010815.jpg

P1010816.jpg

s you can see from the bag I have not yet had it out on the course. No dirty marks.

Sweet bag Richard. Do you have any Cleveland clubs?

Man, I want to put a picture of my bag in this thread again. I love this thread. I am going to do that tonight.

Man, I want to put a picture of my bag in this thread again. I love this thread. I am going to do that tonight.

Thats a good idea shaft tester. I might do that too. I think the Spyder Ghost has earned a spot in my bag. And for now the G20 driver.

RR your bag looks great! Such a nice looking staff bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back