GoBe Golf Shoe Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Jason K is back with his latest review and this one is on a new shoe company. Details here.

http://bit.ly/Z4SNx6

Thanks for the review Jake! Decent looking street style shoes, sounds like they worked pretty well for you after that first 18 hole outing.

The price does scare me a bit, there are well known manufacturers putting shoes out for well less than that and I do not think this is an easy market to break into, especially with that high of a price.

Can you compare these comfort wise to the Ecco Biom Hybrids?

Very good review, all of my golf shoes are the "traditional" spiked type. This review is making me think maybe it is time to try the casual style golf shoe. I think these GoBe's look very sharp.

I really like the looks of the white and silver pair. Nice work on this review, Jake. Would love to try a pair of these out.

Great review Jake! The price is a bit high but glad to hear they perform!

TT on iPad

Nice review P4B, how would u say these fit size wise? Similar to other brands? I wear an 11.5 and its by no means universal throughout the different brands available.

The shoes look good as casual and golf shoes but the price point is a bit high considering competitors in the market. I’m a huge fan of spikeless golf shoes that don’t leave my feet sore.

That we a nice review Jake some great info in that write up.

Great review Jake. This will be an item to keep an eye on during the Holiday season to try to catch on sale. This shoe def. had a smooth look.

Great write up. Like the looks of the white ones but not digging the price point as others have said!

Nice write up Jason! Thanks for the info. Digging the blue/white but not digging the price point.

Nice review. Solidly aimed at the upper end of the casual shoe market. Ecco shoes run $120 to $190 so if they are that kind of quality then they can get that price.

Does the company have any shoe deals in place with touring pros to gain exposure?

Nice review. Solidly aimed at the upper end of the casual shoe market. Ecco shoes run $120 to $190 so if they are that kind of quality then they can get that price.

Does the company have any shoe deals in place with touring pros to gain exposure?

I just checked out their entire site and see no mention of professionals that are representing them.

Great review Jake. Well written and very informative.
I really like the looks of the black and tan model you had on.
My main concern with this type of shoe is the fact that you have no spikes to replace.
Once the tread wears out, you are done, other than having a sporty looking street shoe.
I did like the idea of a little larger toe box on these.

Well done Jake. I am not a fan of the looks but nice to see you rate them high in comfort and traction which are very important. I am sure the styles and designs will change as the company grows.

These shoes are sneakily stylish as well! Glad they worked out so well for you, not having to break in a shoe is a huge plus in my book.

Good review. I need new golf shoes. I'll start looking soon for my Xmas list. But, as others have mentioned, the price is a little high.

Good work Jake. The no break-in is pretty cool, can't tell you how many times I've worn golf shoes around the house a few times before actually wearing hem during a round. Of my feet are weird but I digress.

The star and bar sole sounds like a winner, and the simple design is pretty sharp as well.

Nice review, I dig the looks of the white and blue one.

Nice review P4B, how would u say these fit size wise? Similar to other brands? I wear an 11.5 and its by no means universal throughout the different brands available.
I believe in the review I mention how I felt they ran about .25 size big. Not a full size or even a half size, but probably about a quarter size. That could be just because they have a little wider toe area. I think that's what I said in the review.

Thanks for all the kind words guys, I'm glad you like the review!

great review jake. I like the shoes...but I honestly dont think they would be a first, second, or third choice on the market right now.

I believe in the review I mention how I felt they ran about .25 size big. Not a full size or even a half size, but probably about a quarter size. That could be just because they have a little wider toe area. I think that's what I said in the review.

Thanks for all the kind words guys, I'm glad you like the review!

Are they as comfy as our Ecco's?

Nice review Jake, can't say I am that impressed with the style of these shoes but comfort reigns in my opinion. Any idea where you could try these on? Or are they more of an online only thing?

2 of the styles look good to me. I am an Adicross fan & these look like they would have better traction with the Talon system. The price is enormous by comparison. 3 pairs of Adicross > 1 pair GoBe IMO.

Love the look of these bad boys. I like how more and more shoe manufacturers are combining casual and golf shoe into one. I think these look great and will definitely be looking in to getting a pair!

Nice write up Jake....I am really looking at some of the causal style shoes

Back