Feherty Commentary on Average Joe's (video)

Nate

My Friends Call Me Big Time
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Looks like this is a good 1.5 years old but just now watching it. What would it be like to have Feherty follow you during a round of golf and comment on your game? I laughed a good 6-7 times and smiled the whole time.

man some of those swings look soooo bad

that is hilarious...

Feherty cracks me up. That was hilarious, and good thing those guys took the ribbing well.

Great video, beautifully timed spasm

To funny lol

Haha, "That's one of the most agricultural swings I've ever seen, but effective".

Holy cow, "everything moved on that swing but your bowels", about made me spit up my tea.

great video! lol

That was frigging hilarious! Gotta be 4 of the worse swings I have seen....Feherty seen actually suprised by a couple of them...too funny.

Mongo straight!...LOL

haha that was funny. Makes it even better some of the swings there. Would be cool to see him at a THP Outing

Ahh Ferherty is great

Tappin!

Great video.

Straight from Swamp Loggers..... hahahahahahahahaha

Fun video. Thanks for posting it.

Those are some Horrible swings and that one guy putting.. WOW!!!

Feherty was hilarious as always. Thanks for sharing that!

Kind of wish we could get him at the Morgan Cup.

--
Tapatalk2

I normally don't care for him but that was pretty funny.

Ha, this was great! Would hate to see what Feherty would say about me.

We need him at the Morgan Cup!!

Looks like this is a good 1.5 years old but just now watching it. What would it be like to have Feherty follow you during a round of golf and comment on your game? I laughed a good 6-7 times and smiled the whole time.

People at work are looking at me very funny as I laugh out loud

This is just great commentary hahaha Steve's swing isn't entirely awful looking, but yes these swings are pretty horrific to watch.

That was hilarious. thanks for the vid.

I dont find this funny really. Im not a fan of ribbing people for their golf swings. Just me I guess

I dont find this funny really. Im not a fan of ribbing people for their golf swings. Just me I guess
Wow...you are the .01% then!

Still laugh at Feherty at the 2:08 mark on his body reaction to the swing.

Back