Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Nice video's tnolan and cookie monstar.

Tnolan you and I should get in a round. We speak a similar language.

Nice Job Cookie....I need to do the "irons only" thing....I think it can only help with your course management.

Thanks guys and we can make it happen Breezy!

Tim - eye opening for sure man. I can honestly see myself going from 8-9 drivers per round to perhaps 4. I still scored pretty well today given the irons only.....and truth be told it was only my short game today that kept me from shooting sub 40 with irons only. Course played about 3100 today with basically no rollout due to the rain.

Thanks guys and we can make it happen Breezy!

Tim - eye opening for sure man. I can honestly see myself going from 8-9 drivers per round to perhaps 4. I still scored pretty well today given the irons only.....and truth be told it was only my short game today that kept me from shooting sub 40 with irons only. Course played about 3100 today with basically no rollout due to the rain.
Cookie, I've been big into course management lately and I hit very few drivers a round right now, even though i'm hitting driver better then ever. I hit maybe 4 a round, if that.

Nice irons only hole there Cookie. I really like how you dont wast time on the green and speed things up haha. That was a really good putt even though it didnt drop.

Cookie, I've been big into course management lately and I hit very few drivers a round right now, even though i'm hitting driver better then ever. I hit maybe 4 a round, if that.

I am liking where your mindset is there and it is something that I intend to focus on a TON over the next 3 weeks and beyond.

Nice irons only hole there Cookie. I really like how you dont wast time on the green and speed things up haha. That was a really good putt even though it didnt drop.

Thanks man, my putting is coming around - made a 30 footer yesterday for par and hit several other really good putts like in the video, SeeMore thread popped up just in time to refocus me!!

Nice hole Cookie, that's fun once in a while just playing the irons. I actually played a full round once with just one club, 7i. It was during an all day of golf event and we had a blast.

That HOTD was priceless. I was honestly thinking how nice it would be to sneak out golfing this morning such a gorgeous morning. The random banter was the best part

That HOTD was priceless. I was honestly thinking how nice it would be to sneak out golfing this morning such a gorgeous morning. The random banter was the best part
Thanks. Next time we play at Bakker Crossing we'll be sure to get the back 9 in as well. There are some tough holes back there.

nice par Jake.
Beautiful sunset at that time of morning:alien:

Nice hole cookie with irons only! Your course is looking nice and green here in July!

Looking good P4B! But I'm confused.....in SD, the sun sets in the morning there? Things are starting to make a little more sense now..........:bashful:

Jake, in the morning the sun is rising - not setting. Just a friendly FYI.

You bombed that tee shot to only leave 149 on a 425 hole. Well done. And it did not go right!

Solid par man, definitely not an easy looking hole.

Ah... He means "settling" into it's place. Now it makes perfect sense. Those typos can be confusing ;)

Jake, in the morning the sun is rising - not setting. Just a friendly FYI.

You bombed that tee shot to only leave 149 on a 425 hole. Well done. And it did not go right!

Solid par man, definitely not an easy looking hole.
Front pin and the tee boxes were probably 10 yards up so total I'd say the drive was around 250-260. If I can get near the 150 marker on hole I'm pretty happy. Been many times where I'm still 200 out, especially into the wind....not fun!

Thanks. Next time we play at Bakker Crossing we'll be sure to get the back 9 in as well. There are some tough holes back there.

Sounds good, starting Sunday I will be batching it and planning on playing every day :alien:

Nice hole Jake...I love the conservation mode....HOTD and trash talk all at once that way you don't expend all your energy....LOL

Seriously I should sneak out a play 9 before work more often.

My first HOTD post. Please be gentle...Stupid bogeys
Hacker's make bogies...no big deal. Thanks for sharing. :D
2 HOTD's coming at ya...
i'll apologize ahead of time for the slight cussing and name calling. as you'll see, it came back to bite me.
i was in a really odd mood last night. plus, my stupid tablet was giving me fits while filming and wouldn't cooperate and cut my head off in one video.
but anyway...enjoy at my expense:
Great bird, and not a bad bogey. You hate to give em back, but it happens. Thanks man. :D

Not a bad hole at all Cookie...that putt looked like it was turning, but never fell.

HOTD: Par 4 14th hole. 425 yards.
Nice hole man...:D

LOL nice hole, P4B. Good par! I have a bet riding on you guys to beat Brawn and Scrawn...I'm liking my chances.

Little 4th of July HOTD Video.... i was 1 over at this point i just bogeyed the last hole so i needed to get back on track on a tough hole especially because i went for the sucker pin placement today trying to get a birdie putt to get back to even par.

HOTD: Par 4 14th hole. 425 yards.

lol Brawn and Scrawn!

Little 4th of July HOTD Video.... i was 1 over at this point i just bogeyed the last hole so i needed to get back on track on a tough hole especially because i went for the sucker pin placement today trying to get a birdie putt to get back to even par.

Cool hole, Buck. Nice par!

Nice par, Buck!!!!

Back