A Morgan Cup proposal!

Very cool David, very cool indeed. And on the night of the Olympic opening ceremonies. That brings up a question== since you did that here in America, does that mean ya'll will become American citizens?:D ( Sorry just some political humor). I wish both of you the very best!

Congrats David and Regina!!! So awesome! Many good wishes to you two!!!

Congratulations David and Regina!! Such an amzing moment between two amazing people!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk

That was pretty awesome. Congrats!

Congratulations! Pretty nice video!

Congratulations!!! Best of wishes on a long and happy marriage.

Wooooooo!

Congrats David and Regina!!!!!

I love how Regina just about drops when David pulls the ring out. Awesome.

Wow, huge congrats to you both!

In other news, I could listen to Kelly's accent all day.

Wow! That was freaking cool. Congrats!

Although I am a new b and I dont know you two let me also say congats. Regina you have a good man there with good taste in beverages and women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey hey! Cheers to you two!

Unbelievable. That is just awesome. Glad that David and Regina got to share that moment with all of you. Congrats!

What an awesome way to propose. Congrats you two!

Better than the opening ceremonies at the Olympics! Congratulations!!

Congrats to David & Regina!! May you both dwell in happiness, love and joy your entire lives.

Seems like love is always in the air at a THP event! This makes 2 proposals & 1 honeymoon at official THP functions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much to everyone for your kind words. My fiance is a little worst for wear this morning but I on the other hand am ready and focused on my next task which is to bring home the Morgan cup.

Again thank you to everyone on THP for letting me share such a special moment which you guys

Pretty cool to be a part of that moment. Congrats Kelly!

That was so special and we were honored when DHJ decided to do it at the Morgan Cup. A couple of years ago ddec proposed to nerfny at our THP Outing as well. I wont lie, I was crying and standing next to me was TC and he was too. Just an extremely special moment by 2 people that deserve each other. Thank you for sharing it with us.

I just watched the video and cried again. What a beautiful moment, I am so happy for you David and Regina, congratulations!!!

Amazing David! Congrats to the 2 of you!

Dan

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

Grats I? will consume some Bushmills in your honor tonight!

Much happiness to David & Regina!

Much happiness to David & Regina!

This was so cool and had the old man here tearing up. Congrats to David and Regina and I wish you tons of happiness for many years to come :clapp::blob: :drinks::guitar::in-love::love::rose:

Oh wow, goosebumps... Congratulations! What a wonderful memory for you two. Much happiness!

Back