The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

If I had one word to describe it it would be... Money. Or bliss... Or culinary ecstasy... Hell, I can't describe it one word.

I'll be back...FREQUENTLY! Damn you, Dan!

This is like the best thing ever.

I haven't had chipotle in 2 months... I would karate chop someone in the throat for some chipotle!!

Went to Chipotle tonight for the first time since leaving SC. Happy to say that the people here in NJ are just as friendly and welcoming as in SC!

I'm a Chipotle shareholder now. Heck yes.

THPing on Tapatalk

Best part about working at Target? In the same mall as a pretty good lunch place for when I finish my shift.

hapare9a.jpg

Target is in a mall? Who knew?

I am a happy camper....they just finished a shopping center near my office and they just opened a Chipotle in it.....guess who ate there for lunch!

I am a happy camper....they just finished a shopping center near my office and they just opened a Chipotle in it.....guess who ate there for lunch!
Hundreds of happy people? haha

Best part about working at Target? In the same mall as a pretty good lunch place for when I finish my shift.

hapare9a.jpg

Stop copying me please. That's the bowl I order.

I've seen target actually in a mall before. Bay City, MI.

THPing on Tapatalk

Stop copying me please. That's the bowl I order.

I've seen target actually in a mall before. Bay City, MI.

THPing on Tapatalk

I started going to Chipotle before you did, FYI. Brown rice, black beans, chicken, hot salsa, corn, sour cream, cheese, and a bit of lettuce. Nom.

I started going to Chipotle before you did, FYI. Brown rice, black beans, chicken, hot salsa, corn, sour cream, cheese, and a bit of lettuce. Nom.

Damn dude, that looks good!

Minus sour cream, chicken, and cheese......yes please!

Extra salsa and some guac also.

Silly vegan. Ruining Chipotle. (If this wasn't Tapatalk, I'd add an alien face here)

You know they put mayo in their guacamole? You know mayo is made from eggs? I'm just saying, but hey... Eat up! :D

Haha I'm kidding... and that's not quite my bowl, but it looks similar. I'm pinto beans medium salsa and steak.

I had one tonight. Heaven in a bowl.

Just smashed some Chipotle myself. White rice, Barbacoa, peppers and onions, mild and corn salsa, cheese, sour cream, and guac all in a bowl!!! BOOM!!!

You know they put mayo in their guacamole? You know mayo is made from eggs? I'm just saying, but hey... Eat up! :D

You sure about this?

Source??

From everything I have seen (multiple sites), mayo is not used. Example here: http://www.chipotlefan.com/index.php?id=guacamole_recipe

No. They don't. I know their stuff is all natural and they don't use that stuff. I was just trying to get a rise out of you. Mission failure.

You sure about this?

They don't, I know. I was just aggravating Cookie. I have a tendency to find things funny that others don't. Only problem is that I never know when this is the case.

hB8CE6087

What is the big rave with these bowls??? I want that 700 calorie burrito shell right NOW!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I cheated on Chipotle today and went to Freebirds to celebrate my little girls news this morning. I had forgotten how good that place was.

Back