Bridgestone Golf Booth - 2013 PGA Show

man i love those B-Stone staff bags!

The hats and gear are very standoutish. You can't help but stare and touch everything when you walk into their booth.

Isnt there product cycle 2 years now?

I thought so too, Mike....I would love to see a wider availabilty of the clubs...its the only Major OEM that you can't just walk into a Big Golf chain and hit and the lack of places to get fit makes it tough too. I love the gear and the clubs I have hit I really liked, just wish they were more readily available is all.

I thought so too, Mike....I would love to see a wider availabilty of the clubs...its the only Major OEM that you can't just walk into a Big Golf chain and hit and the lack of places to get fit makes it tough too. I love the gear and the clubs I have hit I really liked, just wish they were more readily available is all.

no doubt, Id love to be able to try them out in more stores

no doubt, Id love to be able to try them out in more stores

I actually think this may be changing. I have always seen them at the 2 local PGA Superstores but we had a Golf Galaxy open a few months ago and to my surprise, they have a full selection of the J40 lineup.

I actually think this may be changing. I have always seen them at the 2 local PGA Superstores but we had a Golf Galaxy open a few months ago and to my surprise, they have a full selection of the J40 lineup.

Id be in heaven if they carried the line at any of the golf galaxy's around here. Hopefully that starts to spread

Love Bridgestone, one of the companies that really does "get it", and the clubs are fantastic.

Cookie, do the PGA Superstores there offer fitting for the Bridgestone line as well?

I may see another trip to Dallas in my future

Cookie, do the PGA Superstores there offer fitting for the Bridgestone line as well?

I may see another trip to Dallas in my future

To my understanding, yes they would.

Love Bridgestone, one of the companies that really does "get it", and the clubs are fantastic.

Agreed, I have a feeling the J40s will be around for me for a long time

These are my favorite pictures from the PGA Show, absolutely awesome.

I think I need to do a full Bridgestone fitting. Dean you said they are in Atlanta?

Wonder what would happen if Bridgestone, marketed their
J40 line up.
I do a lot of traveling and have only seen one pro shop that had
irons in the rack. Lots of ball & hats.

Bridgestone Irons on the Horizon!

Bridgestone Irons on the Horizon!

Covington, GA. About 30-40 minutes East of Atlanta.

It's about 30 minutes from Monroe also. KellyBo has been there once and I hope too soon. I can tell ya one thing for sure and that is I will own some J40 DPC's before spring golf begins. That's a fact Jack :thumb:

I just have to figure out what shaft will fit my old arse first.

Love the hat display !

Ok. I've seen the THP TV spots from the show that covered balls and hats. I've seen the pics and info on the shaft options. So, my question is, are there any changes to the J40 line? Driver, fairways, hybrids, etc.

Ok. I've seen the THP TV spots from the show that covered balls and hats. I've seen the pics and info on the shaft options. So, my question is, are there any changes to the J40 line? Driver, fairways, hybrids, etc.

Most likely at a 95% no right now. I I imagine we would have seen their new stuff at the show. They did come out with NCAA customization, and a new hat line designed by Kuchar, but that looks like all the changes.

I am hoping the customization is a bit more than the wedge shafts. We will see though.

Back