Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SeeMore m2. It's as close to a z2 as I can get right now. Which makes me want one.

Double approved!!!!!! m2's are fun.

Seems a no brainer to me with the results you saw.

I think I need to get numbers.. 6.5's freak me out on stiffness. I'm not much of an internet golfer.

I think I need to get numbers.. 6.5's freak me out on stiffness. I'm not much of an internet golfer.

I'm blind but what I thought I saw in flight compared to what I saw in numbers on the Trackman were two completely different things.

I'm blind but what I thought I saw in flight compared to what I saw in numbers on the Trackman were two completely different things.

All I need to see is whether the 6.5's spin at a good rate and are consistent with other comparables. I'm no longer concerned with launch angle specific numbers (beyond ballooning). I'm bubble X on that MSO, so if I'm not being robbed on distance, it's a beauty.

The entire makeup of my future bag minus the driver. So many dang thoughts in my head. Will revisit it tomorrow when in front of my computer.

Question is do you build from the top or the bottom. Hmmmm

The entire makeup of my future bag minus the driver. So many dang thoughts in my head. Will revisit it tomorrow when in front of my computer.

Bottom if u can! Hit those clubs the most

I say build from the middle out buddy! Those altitudes should be a lock!

I know they should be Dan. Just think I got a little frustrated recently because the shafts are half the weight I am used to and I am just not swinging well. Tough to discern if it's more me or me with super light shafts.

Mike: that's what I did and you saw the results. I will just start a poll with 3 different setups and let THP decide. :D

Cookie, go with what you know.

I have always played a 50/55/60 wedge setup. 1* difference between my current PW and the 588 PW isnt going to have me second guessing my wedge setup.

My decision has been made. Keep an eye on the WGSDYBT thread. Probably Thursday.

My decision has been made. Keep an eye on the WGSDYBT thread. Probably Thursday.

I look forward to seeing your covert.

I know they should be Dan. Just think I got a little frustrated recently because the shafts are half the weight I am used to and I am just not swinging well. Tough to discern if it's more me or me with super light shafts.

Mike: that's what I did and you saw the results. I will just start a poll with 3 different setups and let THP decide. :D

I'm late to comment on this one (that's what working nights does to me), but I like to base my bag on the wedges. I need to be comfortable from 120 yards and in. Most 54 degree wedges will give me a 100 yard shot, which is what I feel really comfortable with on short par 4's and 3rd shots on par 5's, so I base my wedge choices off of having a 54 in the bag.

So I am going to spend a good amount of time hitting The J40 CBs and DPCs this afternoon. I need one more session with them to solidify my choice or completely go the opposite direction.

So I am going to spend a good amount of time hitting The J40 CBs and DPCs this afternoon. I need one more session with them to solidify my choice or completely go the opposite direction.

This is exciting stuff buddy!! If you can manage it, try to not know which you're hitting! No bias!

Uh....3Deep. Duh.

Uh....3Deep. Duh.

simpsons-daddy--large-msg-124542768339.jpg

Says the guy with 90% of his posts defending the Nike Covert....

Oh look, another post in the Covert thread!

I thought this was locked in? Will be interested to see what comparisons you come up with after today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back