1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Hahaha, Matt is cheating on his significant other with the x2 hot.

SETH! That was awesome bro!

I couldn't hear what Harry said the second time. But I like it Mr. Lawyer.

He says, "I just sort of wing it."

Sound was good in the Vine app. Total fail-bomb on the upload.

Man, there are some awesome entries already and we have 3 days yet! I do not envy the group picking the winners.

Now that I've posted.... The nerves are kicking in! Lol....I love this feeling

Couldn't agree more. Now that I know I could be picked just makes it so much more real.

He says, "I just sort of wing it."

Sound was good in the Vine app. Total fail-bomb on the upload.

Haha. Alright that makes it even better. Well done.

Couldn't agree more. Now that I know I could be picked just makes it so much more real.
Just wait to the night the announcements come....for me last year it was crazy full of excitement! Watching the excitement bund on here then the videos after the selections were made... Just freaking totally awesome!

Some really entertaining stuff here guys, keep it coming!

I need to talk my buddy out of the bachelor party being this weekend.

Man you guys are awesome, so far these are looking really really good.

This whole thread has a perma smile on my face since getting home to watch them all, this is how its meant to be, this is the attitude and eagerness that we should see with the MC. I cannot wait to see who joins us on this wild ride, but no matter what, every single one of you all that step out and jump in to try and get that shot, you are FREAKING AWESOME.

Well...here's mine entry! Creepy Mo-Vember stash and all!!

Edited: Embed the tweet.

Last edited:
I had a hard time loading these on my phone earlier at work (weak cell signal) but just went through and watched each one. Won't quite each one but I will say that you guys are killing it!!!

Especially for a contest just announced a few hours ago.

Bring It just like Callaway expects! Some early favorites in my head but I know that many more great ones are on the way.

I just went through and caught up on all of, this place is freaking awesome. I gotta be honest actually putting myself out there and trying to get in to this amazing event will be a journey in itself that I'm glad I get to share with all of you! Keep em comin' guys!!

This thread is absolutely incredible. A lot of great entires and the bar has been set high.

This is going to be so much fun to follow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was cool. Were you the Micromachines guy?

I had a lot to say in just a little time.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

That was cool. Were you the Micromachines guy?

I tried packing "I'll see you at the Morgan Cup!" in at the end and couldn't squeeze it in.

Probably should have done that before I shot the third or fourth take of me sucking down sriracha. I think it affected my speech/thought patterns. My hands were shaking a little.

Back