Happy Birthday JB

Have a great BD, Josh.

Happy Birthday, Josh!

Happy birthday bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From one old man to one getting there... :cake::golf2::guitar::golf::party::thumb::birthday:

Happy birthday, Josh.

Happy birthday. Hope ellie recovers quickly!

I feel so bad, this is not how I was hoping we would be spending JB's birthday. We were going to take a couple days before leaving for Legacy to spend at Universal, which he has never been to before. But then Ellie tore her ACL and needed surgery, so now there's no Universal and he is driving alone to Legacy, spending his birthday worrying about Ellie.

No matter what hardships or issues he is facing, he will always put THP first, he will always make sure that the members here are happy and that the THP events go as close to perfect as we can imagine. He has a work ethic like I have never seen in a person before and it's just one of the many qualities I adore and admire about him.

I'm sorry you are driving alone on your birthday, but I hope you find a little time to do something fun while out there. Be safe, we love you and we will see you next week!

Thank you. This is very kind.

Happy birthday sir! Thank you for everything you do for this place!

Happy Birthday, JB!

Happy birthday JB.

Happy JB Day !!!

Happy Birthday JB!!

Happy Birthday to the man in charge. The Head Man. Head Honcho. Top Dog. Big Cheese. Numero Uno!

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Josh!

Happy Birthday JB, thanks for everything you do! Have a great day

Happy Birthday JB!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Jssh! Have a great day!

Happy birthday my friend, I hope you have a good one.

Happy Birthday!!!!! Thanks for everything you do!

Happy Birthday JB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a good one dude. Happy Birthday!

Back