Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Tomorrow TP North 8 thpers will tee it up starting at 7:30am. Can't wait to meet the rest of the guys that participated in the PX event this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomorrow TP North 8 thpers will tee it up starting at 7:30am. Can't wait to meet the rest of the guys that participated in the PX event this week.

Can't wait to tee it up with you Alex!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

T0AD & Just_Hacking are headed over to get in 18 at Little Fishing Creek today, looking forward to seeing my friends and having a great time.

T0AD & Just_Hacking are headed over to get in 18 at Little Fishing Creek today, looking forward to seeing my friends and having a great time.

You guys enjoy ! I wish I could join ya

That would be awesome but that would be a quick drive :smile:

Just made it over to course #1 36 holes with canadan, phillyV and cbaker

We're passing through where sonic used to be in Gray now

We're passing through where sonic used to be in Gray now

Sonic closed ? :bulgy-eyes: That's bad as Gray is not loaded with eating places.

Just spent the last 7 days with ddec and the last 3 days with 7 THPers in California doing golf things. Always reminds me of my love for the game and that NOTHING is better than a special THP Event.

You know you are playing with THPers when...
52cc2e8472d62ac95bf62fc7d9c7a07b.jpg

Just made it over to course #1 36 holes with canadan, phillyV and cbaker

Wow didn't even get the invite. Oh well. :)

Wow didn't even get the invite. Oh well. :)

Ur actually home? And if so 0% ur wife lets u out all day lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440253759.316207.jpg

It's about to go down.

So its first group and cpljohnst with the long drive on opening par 5

Birdie dagger on 18 to avoid losing. Letting 441 negotiate strokes is only a terrible plan every time.

Sounds like the strokes worked. Down to 18 and birdie to win.

Sounds like the strokes worked. Down to 18 and birdie to win.
I'm just giving mike grief. Actually it was to tie, and am epic comeback after watching PhillyV and all his 9 handicap glory shoot a 37 on the front.

Great match.

Sonic closed ? :bulgy-eyes: That's bad as Gray is not loaded with eating places.

Bill, it closed about 5 months ago and the next week it was a level lot. 4 weeks later it was a Verizon.

I had a blast with Sean and John today. I had 2 birdies and a 78, just glad I did not stink it up on my home course and actually shot well for me. We had lunch at Cook-Out afterwards but I am worried about them getting home, John's car is acting up pretty bad.

Bill, it closed about 5 months ago and the next week it was a level lot. 4 weeks later it was a Verizon.

At least another business came in ?

Good round today brother ! ?

I had a blast with Sean and John today. I had 2 birdies and a 78, just glad I did not stink it up on my home course and actually shot well for me. We had lunch at Cook-Out afterwards but I am worried about them getting home, John's car is acting up pretty bad.
We're on 75 just leaving Bibb County. We'll make it. We actually got the old girl going 60 right now.

Really enjoyed playing with DawgDaddy and T0AD today at Little Fishing Creek. I am already looking forward to teeing up again soon with them and some of the other great THPERS.

What an awesome day with mike dean, Canadan and cbaker. 36 holes plus chipotle plus thpers makes for greatness. It was a pleasure to share two rounds with you guys today fellas

Had a great time today with the fellas. Saw quite a few good golf shots out there and carrying over the teams to the pm round was lots of fun. Would it up again with these guys any day

Back