Hello from Hilton Head Island

Pricey

Reaction score
Wanted to introduce myself as I'm new to THP. Love the concept of this community reaching out locally, nationally & internationally. I'm a Brit living in Hilton Head and have been in the states about 10 years now. I imagine that there are a lot of members of THP that have either visited HHI or live here. What is your favourite course down here in the area (Hilton Head/Bluffton/Beaufort) & why?

I look forward to hearing from you all and hopefully meeting some of you in the future...

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

welcome!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise!!

I bet its been a beautiful last few days on Hilton Head!!

My favorite course on the island is Harbour Town of course. My favorite in that area is Secession.

Welcome to THP!!

nice to meet you

Welcome to THP !!

I've been to Myrtle Beach a few times, but not to Hilton Head yet.
I've gotta get down there sometime.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Greetings and Welcome! I wish I were in HHI right now...been buried in snow since early December.

Welcome to the site!

:welcome: I hope you enjoy the site!

Wanted to introduce myself as I'm new to THP. Love the concept of this community reaching out locally, nationally & internationally. I'm a Brit living in Hilton Head and have been in the states about 10 years now. I imagine that there are a lot of members of THP that have either visited HHI or live here. What is your favourite course down here in the area (Hilton Head/Bluffton/Beaufort) & why?

I look forward to hearing from you all and hopefully meeting some of you in the future...

Welcome to THP! My wife is a Mancunian and she's been in the states since 1983. We have a Premier League thread for you to talk about how awesome City is. hehehe.

Welcome man! I'm from Statesboro, about an hour and a half out, and I've only played "Shipyard" on HH. I really liked it. I go to HH every summer for a round, so you will have to give me the rundown on the best courses to play.

Welcome to the site - beautiful golfing area you are from!

Welcome to THP. My favorite course in that area is a relatively hidden jewel, Hampton Hall, designed by Pete Dye. It's in Bluffton.

Welcome. H h. ,,,old south,,,oyster reef. Great courses.

Welcome to THP!

Back