GC Magnet

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi Ya'll!! So after months of Golf Chick telling me how cool this site is and meeting some awesome people from here, I've decided to now join. I don't always have a lot of time to be online so my posts may be limited, but I look forward to speaking with all of you and meeting more of you. I want to give a shout out to East Coast connect: White Rhino!! Hook 'em Horns

Welcome!

Hello and :welcome: About time you signed up :D

Glad you signed up! Welcome to THP!

Thanks guys. I feel like I already know a lot of you already because she talks about THP a lot. I'm even using one of the THP putter headcovers she purchased.

Welcome to THP! Gald to have you aboard!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, glad to have you and have a great Thanksgiving.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Welcome to THP, Magnet.

Welcome!

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

Welcome to THP!

So, what's Golf Chick really like? Inquiring minds want to know.

welcome to THP magnet!

Welcome to THP!

So, what's Golf Chick really like? Inquiring minds want to know.

Well, the complexity runs so deep that there aren't enough characters allowed in the text box for me to explain :) Actually she's a good egg!

Welcome to THP GCM!

Welcome!

Sent using Tapatalk please forgive my spelling

Glad to have ya GC :golf2:. :welcome:

Welcome!

Go Ducks! he he.

welcome aboard!

Hi Ya'll!! So after months of Golf Chick telling me how cool this site is and meeting some awesome people from here, I've decided to now join. I don't always have a lot of time to be online so my posts may be limited, but I look forward to speaking with all of you and meeting more of you. I want to give a shout out to East Coast connect: White Rhino!! Hook 'em Horns

Welcome Magnet!!! About time the GC gave you a little computer time and you were able to join up. How all is well with you both, we need to hit the links again soon, maybe with dzdncfsd as well.

Welcome, so where does the fondness for UT come from ???

I get made fun of for this all the time. I was born and raised in New Jersey and moved to LA in 1996. I've just always liked the character of the team and the quality of the players, I think Mack Brown is an institution among coaches and in a time when so many players are suspended for issues, you never hear about that from Texas. They're a true class act. We went to the Oklahoma St. game 2 years ago in Austin and it was the greatest day. I can't wait to go back and see them again!

Welcome Magnet!!! About time the GC gave you a little computer time and you were able to join up. How all is well with you both, we need to hit the links again soon, maybe with dzdncfsd as well.

For sure buddy! Hit us up after the holidays as I'm kind of swamped with work until then.

Back