THP Tour Van - Myrtle Beach April 16th

Nice pics DD! Who's that awesome lefty there? I'm glad you all had fun!

Great job by everyone and I know it must have been a great time.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty awesome of you dudes to stop by and check out the new wheels and hit some stuff. Thanks for doing that!

It was and they came from some distances to see us. Truly showed me again how wonderful our members are and these guys were no exception. Could have sat and chatted about golf all day long with them and they all hit it pretty darn good too.

It was and they came from some distances to see us. Truly showed me again how wonderful our members are and these guys were no exception. Could have sat and chatted about golf all day long with them and they all hit it pretty darn good too.

I would expect no less from our great Southern forum members! I wish it would have been in the cards for me dude. One day I'll see that sucker up close. I bet the weather was awesome too!

Wtc? That sure wasnt a THP outing if no one came over to ask the slicers to aim further left. Pretty cool pictures DD, sounds like you guys had a good time. Pretty cool you guys got to see the rolling THP HQ.

Back home in Columbia safe & sound! Really glad I decided to pull the trigger on driving over - it was a beautiful day for some windshield time and even more so for testing out some great new equipment!

It was great to meet JB & GolferGal and get a personal tour of the new RangeFinder Tour Van...that thing is a hacker's dream and looks insanely comfortable. Also had the pleasure of meeting & talking to DawgDaddy & Jeff Spicoli.

DD - Great pics you got there...that one w/ me swinging the Cleveland Classic makes it look like I have know what I'm doin' with a driver in my hands! If I knew there was gonna be photographic evidence I mighta tucked my shirt in!

Jeff Spicoli - you can bomb it dude! Hope we can get together down the road for some golf in the Carolinas.

-Kyle

The Cleveland Classic looked like a good fit for you--you are just going to have to decide whether you are going to get it in RH or LH, haha. There are a lot of courses between Columbia, Myrtle Beach, and Wilmington, so we need to make it happen.

Like a true addict, I stopped at the PGA Superstore on the way out of town. I hit the Classic, (and a few others) but they only had the 43g shafts so it was hard to compare it to the awesomeness that is the Miyazaki Silver 72g.

Nice pics DD! Who's that awesome lefty there? I'm glad you all had fun!

Hey Damaikis - I'm the Lefty, though not quite awesome! I do like that pic though, it makes my driver swing look decent...glad there are no pics of impact or follow through as I'm spinning out and losing my balance!

Maybe I'm being a little harsh on myself, as I did get through a couple and the Classic looks and feels great.

Hey Damaikis - I'm the Lefty, though not quite awesome! I do like that pic though, it makes my driver swing look decent...glad there are no pics of impact or follow through as I'm spinning out and losing my balance!

Maybe I'm being a little harsh on myself, as I did get through a couple and the Classic looks and feels great.

Your swing looks good buddy! Good on ya for making the trek. If you ever head up I26 towards Asheville let me know. I have some lefty stuff you can try :)

The Cleveland Classic looked like a good fit for you--you are just going to have to decide whether you are going to get it in RH or LH, haha. There are a lot of courses between Columbia, Myrtle Beach, and Wilmington, so we need to make it happen.

Like a true addict, I stopped at the PGA Superstore on the way out of town. I hit the Classic, (and a few others) but they only had the 43g shafts so it was hard to compare it to the awesomeness that is the Miyazaki Silver 72g.

Yeah I gotta admit I'm thinking now about going and getting fit for the Classic and seeing which shaft they'd recommend. I hadn't it a CG Driver in years and that was my first ever Miyazaki experience. Really glad I got to finally try the CG & Miyazaki experience for myself today...can't wait to test some of their other shafts.

Maybe sometime down the road we can put together a NC vs. SC get together in Myrtle or Pinehurst...that'd be sweet!

Actually very harsh, you have a very nice swing and as I told GG while we were watching you, "he is strong" nice long drives. Those were some very nice bombs buddy.

Actually very harsh, you have a very nice swing and as I told GG while we were watching you, "he is strong" nice long drives. Those were some very nice bombs buddy.

Thanks DD - that's cool of you to say. I just wish I could somehow gain more confidence with the Big Stick...maybe the Cleveland Classic could help...

John (aka Jeff Spicoli) was bombing it WAAAAYYY past me!

JB & GG - you'll have to let us know if this is true about golf in Myrtle Beach...

JB & GG - you'll have to let us know if this is true about golf in Myrtle Beach...

They left out half the commercial. He shanks 3 or 4 shots before the good one, pretty funny with the added footage

Thanks for posting up some pics DD enjoyed seeing them. And Thanks Josh and Morgan for putting this together. BTW nice view from the Tour Van this morning.

Yeah I gotta admit I'm thinking now about going and getting fit for the Classic and seeing which shaft they'd recommend. I hadn't it a CG Driver in years and that was my first ever Miyazaki experience. Really glad I got to finally try the CG & Miyazaki experience for myself today...can't wait to test some of their other shafts.

Maybe sometime down the road we can put together a NC vs. SC get together in Myrtle or Pinehurst...that'd be sweet!

I hit a bunch of different driver and shaft combos. I didn't get a fitting per se, but the guy there was pretty attentive and helpful in explaining things and trying different things out. Having never been fit for a driver before, I can how it can make a big difference. Mentioning Pinehurst made me realize how lucky we are to live in NC and have so many quality courses.

Looks like a great time for everyone. It's really enjoyable reading about everyone's experiences,thoughts, and seeing their pictures on the Tour. Looking forward to seeing this become a regular occurrence.

Hey dude! I love seeing other lefties out there!

Looks like alot of fun...can't wait for the THP tour van to make it's way to Houston in June!!

Also can't wait to see some pics and video from the courses at True Blue and Caledonia!

Thanks for all the kind words from everybody. We are excited o get out and meet more people starting with Charleston this weekend.

Yesterday will be one of those "milestone" memory days where you and GG remembered the moment where you said to each other "Well, if they can't all come to us...then we'll have to go to them"....and then you did.

Congratulations to JB/GG and all the THPers as this is yet again one of those things THP does that other golf sites don't.

Looks like it was a great day. Glad many more people will get to experience THP firsthand with some hand on demo time too. I am more and more impressed what JB and GG are doing with the Rangefinder. Safe travels to you both.

TapAhoy!

Very cool,,,,cant wait to see you guys in June!!
Hope to see some pics and video from the course at True Blue today!

Nothing like hitting a great demo day. Look like it was a gorgeous day as well.

Back