SeeMore SPi Experience

awesome write up lambro.
i hope you'll let me roll that mfgp2, i'm interested.

awesome write up lambro.
i hope you'll let me roll that mfgp2, i'm interested.
You got it brother! Anything in my bag is fair game for any THPer.

I love reading experiences like this Zac. Well done buddy and I hope you freaking go low with tons of personal bests this year.

Hopefully that will mean taking your wife's drives in the couples scramble was so 2102... :angel:

Great write up Lambro! It's funny you said that about the amount of time Hoppy spent with you. From my own experience, I paid 225 for three lessons, part of that 225 I was able to pick out a FGP style putter, so I though the lessons would probably be 30 minutes each. Not even close, every time I went in there I was there a minimum of 2.5 hours. I figured I ended up receiving roughly 7.5 hours if instruction and a putter. My instructor said he just loves watching people learn the technique and better their game. But in a nutshell, that is so very much like the entire SeeMore experience. Just creaking awesome

That's one reason why I think this is the best value in golf. That was my experience too! My guy was definitely not a clock watcher! I guess it's another example of the saying; "If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life." The passion & excitement that my SPi fitter was so obvious, it was easy to get excited about this too.

I just got my Fedex shipping notice that my SeeMore mFGP2 has shipped from TN, I can't wait!!!

I know I keep posting this elsewhere, can you tell I'm excited!!!

I just got my Fedex shipping notice that my SeeMore mFGP2 has shipped from TN, I can't wait!!!

I know I keep posting this elsewhere, can you tell I'm excited!!!
Nice!!!! Picture that thing up!

Nice!!!! Picture that thing up!
Once it get's I'll be sure to have multiple pics, now that the snow is melted hopefully I can get some nice pics outside in the sun!!!

My SPi lessons are really paying off. During my good round the other day, while I only made one one-putt, I was knocking down the second putts. The guy I was paired with even remarked how solid my comebackers were.

I say this not to brag, but just as another affirmation of the difference some SPi instruction can make.

My SPi lessons are really paying off. During my good round the other day, while I only made one one-putt, I was knocking down the second putts. The guy I was paired with even remarked how solid my comebackers were.

I say this not to brag, but just as another affirmation of the difference some SPi instruction can make.

Wadesworld - great post! Glad to see you are having success and a know the difference between your good putts and bad putts. Keep us posted.

I have a new one in the bag THANKS to LargePhil! :clapp:. The Si3 is a very sweet putter and I love the soft insert. The fast greens at my home course will get a new woodshed experience with the puppy in the bag.

Note: Canadan also let me try the SB2 which is also an AWESOME putter. I was in SeeMore heaven yesterday with two in the bag and rolling both of them with pride.

Good stuff OG, I love my Si3. Can't wait to hear how she treats you!

Great read Lambro, thanks!

I just read all of this thread and all I can say is all of you did an awesome job with your reviews!

I'm super jealous of all the awesomeness you all have experienced with your fittings and instructors!

Nice write up and pics dude. I love the separate pics showing proper stance and positions!

I have truly noticed a difference even in my practice with implementing the SPi! It flat out works, plain and simple.

We are justing following back up to see how everyone is doing. Let us know. Hope you are having a great MASTERS Thursday!!

I tried out the whole v1 deal and got a pronto response and some help from Pat O'Brien. I really was just trying it out, never really expected this. How neat!

We are justing following back up to see how everyone is doing. Let us know. Hope you are having a great MASTERS Thursday!!
The SPi has helped my putting tremendously, I'm trying to line up TJ and Edwin Watts in KC for a refresher lesson next month!

With greens the way they are right now I'm not seeing true results. But with what I'm seeing so far once the greens get nicer, look out. Can't expect much from the green conditions this time of year.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I have a new one in the bag THANKS to LargePhil! :clapp:. The Si3 is a very sweet putter and I love the soft insert. The fast greens at my home course will get a new woodshed experience with the puppy in the bag.

Note: Canadan also let me try the SB2 which is also an AWESOME putter. I was in SeeMore heaven yesterday with two in the bag and rolling both of them with pride.

Si3 is a solid putter. I love mine.

That said, pretty sure I've convinced my fiance that I "need" an upgrade as a grad school graduation present. Im looking at either the mFGP or the mFGP2. I've decided I'm going to try to setup a fitting with an spi instructor this month to sort out what I'm getting. I'm pretty excited about it.

Just wondering if anyone will be going to the weekend at Reunion Resort demo day that can share some info on the Seemore system. I'm a recent purchaser of an Si3 and could use some pointers. Not seeing much improvement after a month and have watched the vids and practiced a bit...our greens have been punched and sanded so I know that I'd part of the issue but would much appreciate a few minutes of a fellow taper.

Just wondering if anyone will be going to the weekend at Reunion Resort demo day that can share some info on the Seemore system. I'm a recent purchaser of an Si3 and could use some pointers. Not seeing much improvement after a month and have watched the vids and practiced a bit...our greens have been punched and sanded so I know that I'd part of the issue but would much appreciate a few minutes of a fellow taper.

There will be a few of us out there that are commited to using the SPi method and would happy to provide any help we can.

If you have about 10 minutes give us a call - 800-985-8170 - and let us know what is going on. Let us try to help. 24/7 - lifetimeaccess!

If you have about 10 minutes give us a call - 800-985-8170 - and let us know what is going on. Let us try to help. 24/7 - lifetimeaccess!

I love the way you guys take care of people!

I found myself recalling a lot of my SPi session today, stand tall, and just rock!

Back