#4 is, but should not be, the one that keeps me awake at nights. Always in good position off the tee then just let that huge bleeping pit get in my head and hit a poor second shot!

I know nothing about wild women but have experience with pain in the butt messin up a golf swing. Experience to the tune of a 91 Wednesday! (But I didn't quit)

KellyBo has told me all about butt pain from her experience prior to her back surgery. Butt pain can definitely effect your golf swing but I'm sure all the "gethering" participants will weather the storm. Sore butt or not, we'll get er done!

KellyBo has told me all about butt pain from her experience prior to her back surgery. Butt pain can definitely effect your golf swing but I'm sure all the "gethering" participants will weather the storm. Sore butt or not, we'll get er done!
The Captain can help me with pain down at K'lou.

Was that from her physical ailment or because you were being one?

Yeah, I have been saying hip pain but butt pain is all that it really is.

Yeah, I have been saying hip pain but butt pain is all that it really is.

Sounds like this glute stuff is rampant! Glutitis on the rampage.... :bulgy-eyes:

:golf2:

I hope ya butt feels better bro! We need you to be healthy and ready to play at the Lou

Condos are awesome, overlooking the 4th green.

7dbb932f5e73564adc7e2cde59315f3b.jpg

Grill.

Last edited:
I see Beags lurking...

After talking with the doctor today I am encouraged that I will be able to make this. Is there still room available or a waiting list? I am thinking I will be playing again by then.
fingerscrossed.gif

After talking with the doctor today I am encouraged that I will be able to make this. Is there still room available or a waiting list? I am thinking I will be playing again by then.
fingerscrossed.gif

T0AD has a new spreadsheet somewhere with the names listed on it. I hope you can make it bro!!!

fingerscrossed.gif
From the looks of the google doc in the first post, you would be confirming as lucky number 16.

fingerscrossed.gif

I just put you in the 16th spot as probable. Link is in the 1st post.

Holding pattern depending on work travel. I REALLY want to be in, just don't know if that weekend is going to work.

Holding pattern depending on work travel. I REALLY want to be in, just don't know if that weekend is going to work.
You must be in attendance. It is a moral imperative. Oh and you must bring more of those delicious doughnuts. Come to think of it, if you can't make it will you still send the doughnuts???

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

It'll work. Do I need to make some calls?

You must be in attendance. It is a moral imperative. Oh and you must bring more of those delicious doughnuts. Come to think of it, if you can't make it will you still send the doughnuts???

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry
Yes....

It'll work. Do I need to make some calls?

YES!!!!

Back