Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

That's tank top weather right there! Think LC frowns upon such attire? Haha #SunsOutGunsOut

Yea not at the ole goat track any longer. I miss wearing overalls and dollar store tee shirts :D

Great! Tee time is 10:16.

Heading out in a few minutes and hit the range to warm up and then over to the chipping green for some work. :golf2:

Have fun folks, hoping I might get to the range on Friday as I have a day off

Will be the first time I have swung a club since October and my slipped disc

Josh -- get the layout for next weekend. It's been a while since I've been out there.

I'm working on shooting 100 today and tomorrow so my handicap is accurately reflected. #TeamPops

Josh -- get the layout for next weekend. It's been a while since I've been out there.

I'm working on shooting 100 today and tomorrow so my handicap is accurately reflected. #TeamPops

Good plan!

I got my sand bagging round in today :thumb:

Heading to the Creek today to confirm tee times. I need a list of for sure of players for next weekend so I know how many tee times to reserve. Please answer yes or no if you have suggested interest and are now unable to attend.

I'm in, weather permitting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to have to bow out for Saturday. Have had something come up. Will make it another time for sure.

I've been monitoring this. But, I will be in Pensacola next weekend. I'll catch the next one, guys.

I've been monitoring this. But, I will be in Pensacola next weekend. I'll catch the next one, guys.

We've got to play again one day! I told Bill the other day that a trip to Big Canoe is in order as soon as the weather is a tad bit warmer up there.

Miller Time is in

We've got to play again one day! I told Bill the other day that a trip to Big Canoe is in order as soon as the weather is a tad bit warmer up there.

Ken and I actually discussed this on our ride to Orlando and back, you two need to see & play that beautiful course.

Ken and I actually discussed this on our ride to Orlando and back, you two need to see & play that beautiful course.

Oh it's going to get done! I hope he doesn't move to Florida before the spring gets here.

Ok for next weekend we have:

OG
MillerTime
Flog2424
AtlGolfer - Pending weather
Shaney
KellyBo - Pending weather

Who else?

Yes it is. Randy and I talked about that on the way to Mission Inn and I've have been eyeing the weather and his back condition so that you guys can get up here. It will happen soon.

What is this pending weather bull... ATL???

Oh it's going to get done! I hope he doesn't move to Florida before the spring gets here.

Ok for next weekend we have:

OG
MillerTime
Flog2424
AtlGolfer - Pending weather
Shaney
KellyBo - Pending weather

Who else?

Ok boys and girls the times are 9:04 & 9:12 for Saturday February 14th. I based it on the info I received above ^^^^^^.

Hopefull at least six show up so we can use two of the tee times. Let's keep our fingers crossed the weather will be decent and the golf excellent :thumb:

At least on the hour by hour at the moment it's going to be about 40 when we tee off with a high of 54.....(not a qualified weather man)

At least on the hour by hour at the moment it's going to be about 40 when we tee off with a high of 54.....(not a qualified weather man)

40 in the sunshine is about 60. We'll be fine. Still need confirmation from ATL so we can have ourselves a little match.

Doable with proper clothing and some hand warmers. KellyBo will be hard pressed to play golf in 40ish temps so We'll see how that pans out.

Back