Energy Drinks & Shots

I still havent found the black anywhere. Think it is the only one I haven't seen

That would be why. One 7-11 anywhere near me and it isn't in the best area.

Gotta take the chance. Can't hit a home run unless you swing the bat. Might want to bring a bat though if it's in a bad area..

Mikedean not liking orange makes sense since he also does not like cheeseburgers.
Is he Comunist?

Gotta take the chance. Can't hit a home run unless you swing the bat. Might want to bring a bat though if it's in a bad area..

Is it that good? Rank the flavors of Zero in your mind so I can see if we share the same feelings

We had a employee a few years back that drank so many of the shots in a day that he had to go to the ER with irregular HB

Ok I will give it a shot then so far for me (sans black)

White
Yellow
Orange
Red
Blue

Ok I will give it a shot then so far for me (sans black)

White
Yellow
Orange
Red
Blue

Keep in mind, asking ward to rank food and drink is crazy. Considering he thinks Sonny's is "great BBQ".

Keep in mind, asking ward to rank food and drink is crazy. Considering he thinks Sonny's is "great BBQ".

Oh my.... I will have to re-evaluate. Bring him some burnt ends back from KC

Oh my.... I will have to re-evaluate. Bring him some burnt ends back from KC

We have great BBQ here including 4Rivers, and he loves him some Sonnys

We have great BBQ here including 4Rivers, and he loves him some Sonnys

That is a crying shame. He is missing out then, I would say Sonnys is similar to Gates here. Like fast food BBQ

It won awards. That cannot be denied.

See, I like the red a lot. The black is pretty good too.

I'm with you james, I like the red. I like the White and red the best, then yellow.

The Unleaded in the gray can, is garbage by the way. Like awful.

Bought an original paisley and an orange this morning.

Had one sip of the Orange and tossed it. Reminded me too much of alka seltzer cold and flu taste.

Just not my flavor.

lol at Orange flavored Alka Seltzer

Bought an original paisley and an orange this morning.

Had one sip of the Orange and tossed it. Reminded me too much of alka seltzer cold and flu taste.

Just not my flavor.
Good thing you had paisley to fall back on!

These are not good.

41679b55a3c44f57d213d2bce3bc264f.jpg

Eeeeeeew.

That's pure "bro" in a can. I can see the marketing execs now... People seem to like our coffee-flavored caffeinated beverages, and we know there is nothing so healthy as Almond Milk! Throw them together and it'll be a grand slam!

Delicious
df598ad8a86b3dd008444fdd5ee389d3.jpg

Back