Live Update Thread - 2015 #TheKing Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck today fellas! The food looked amazing last night, the bags and swag are top notch like always and the pictures from the course this morning look amazing!

No pressure, but #TheKing starts now and the road to the freaking granddaddy of them all begins for one of you!

Who's breakfast is healthier? Schanker (left) or mine?
ca392be42afd0fa578270bad0f90f6f0.jpg

Not sure, but given the choice I'm going with yours everytime.

Forget healthy. Yours will stay with you longer through the day! You're going to need all that energy 'cause you're on the wrong team!

In case I haven't said it yet today............... #ImWithHarry

Forget healthy. Yours will stay with you longer through the day! You're going to need all that energy 'cause you're on the wrong team!

It all sounded like good advice from a friend until the last line... damn you Ken!

dude? Call a medic cause you bumped your head! :)

the stuff on the left is usually an appetizer for the stuff on the right isn't it?

Happy to be representing #TeamHarry! Time to get going.

a41ade61842032047760c29c107a93f9.jpg

dude? Call a medic cause you bumped your head! :)
It must be oldtimers desease... strange since you and Doug (oldtimers hahaha) don't seem to have it (love all of ya :p)

Your carts will be staged at 8am and we will meet everybody at the range

It must be oldtimers desease... strange since you and Doug (oldtimers hahaha) don't seem to have it (love all of ya :p)
I may or may not be altering the finish to this....# Settle it on the course...what a beautiful sunrise you all got to experience to kick off round 1

4bc711f00f0514353df8254d8c81f220.jpg
60607b84a00f1936134d0b3f6a1dcbf9.jpg

And so it begins...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little bagel and a Monster. Breakfast of champions. Let's get it on!

This is going to be an exciting and anxious follow this weekend!

Have fun out there today, fellas.

True story: Last night I overheard a THPer say "Well ATLgolfer said Fireball makes you a scratch golfer so I have a bottle in my room if anyone's interested."

It all sounded like good advice from a friend until the last line... damn you Ken!

Don't blame Ken. He just knows to support his DotCom brothers.

Right, Douglas?

True story: Last night I overheard a THPer say "Well ATLgolfer said Fireball makes you a scratch golfer so I have a bottle in my room if anyone's interested."

It's actually a plus handicap.

FACT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back