GG Goes Full Time

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I have a pretty special announcement to make....

I am officially a full time employee (owner) of THP! I was doing my best to juggle two jobs but the hours were beginning to take a toll on me. So JB and I talked and after much deliberation we concluded the best thing for everyone was for me to go full time for THP, so you all are stuck with me.

I know it may not seem like a big deal to most because I do not post much on the forum but there is a reason for that. There is so much more that goes into what we do and while JB keeps conversation alive on the forum I am the person who speaks with all the companies behind the scenes. In fact JB often jokes with me at night about how everyone is always directing questions at him and thinks he is the one who runs this place but in reality it's very much a joint effort. Of course not forgetting our amazing tech guy Hacker and our mods Craig Mac and Forecaddie. They are also a huge part of making THP run so smoothly.

With the growth that we are seeing and the number of companies that we are now working with this really was the best decision for everyone. I am so excited that I can now give 150% to THP and build even stronger relationships with the companies and help to continue to grow this empire we have created.

The support from all our members and the excitement you all show as we continue to surpass all our goals is simply outstanding and please let it be known that your kind words and 'thank you's' have not gone unnoticed.

I am extremely excited about my new journey and I hope I can serve THP proud.

Wow, congrats!! That's a big step :)

wow! i bet you feel relieved, excited, happy, thrilled, and optimistic about your full-time role with THP. congrats on the decision GG.

Great news GG! No doubt this place will grow even bigger and better with you on board all the way. I hope your not having to give up too much!

How wonderful GG. Congratulations! :clapp:

That is fantastic GG! This is an auspicious day. Huge congratulations from NE Georgia!

• Admin
Great news GG! No doubt this place will grow even bigger and better with you on board all the way. I hope your not having to give up too much!

Just a pay check for now haha. But hopefully that will change too. For now I am just really excited for the future.

that's good news ....congrats

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear of your excitement along this journey. I guess those interview skills are going to be shaping up sooner than you expected. :D

But now you'll be able to devote all your time and energy to THP :)

I have a pretty special announcement to make....

In fact JB often jokes with me at night about how everyone is always directing questions at him and thinks he is the one who runs this place but in reality it's very much a joint effort.

Congrats GG!!! Further proof that behind every good man stands an even better woman!! <I think I saw that on a bathroom wall somewhere but you get the point> :blob:

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear of your excitement along this journey. I guess those interview skills are going to be shaping up sooner than you expected. :D

Lol, yup! I better get rid of that stage fright fast because there are many more interviews both on and off camera in my future.

But now you'll be able to devote all your time and energy to THP :)

Yes, and that is truly the best part about this decision. Before I was just getting way to stressed trying to figure out a way to manage my time properly and there just weren't enough hours in the day. I have been working since about 7 am and still not even close to being done with my day. There is so much work behind the scenes with THP but I am so incredibly excited to be able to devote all my time to it. In fact I just ordered some more mannequins and other similar items to improve our photos. I can't wait for them to arrive.

Congrats GG!!! Further proof that behind every good man stands an even better woman!! <I think I saw that on a bathroom wall somewhere but you get the point> :blob:

hahaha! I guess I have JB trained because he was already telling everyone I am the real voice of THP he just talks louder so they think it's him.

Congrats GG.

Very good news GG.

hahaha! I guess I have JB trained because he was already telling everyone I am the real voice of THP he just talks louder so they think it's him.

And more often. Only a few thousand more posts till you catch him. :bulgy-eyes:

And more often. Only a few thousand more posts till you catch him. :bulgy-eyes:

She does not let me talk at home, so this is my outlet. :alien:

She does not let me talk at home, so this is my outlet. :alien:

Hehe, now we know who wears the pants...

Congrats GG, I suppose I should donate soon.... which brings up a question: what do our donations go toward? Hope thats not too nosy, if it is, just ignore! :clapp:

JB is a smart man...he lets her wear the pants so he can accumulate staff bags. :clapp:

Congrats GG, I suppose I should donate soon.... which brings up a question: what do our donations go toward? Hope thats not too nosy, if it is, just ignore! :clapp:

Oh no it's not too nosy at all. The donations go to help keep the site running. Not just from a hosting stand point but also for shipping, we do a TON of shipping especially during contests and it helps offset the cost. And of course the astronomical cost of attending the PGA Show.

Congrats GG, just goes to show how busy everything has gotten in the past few months. Kudos to you and THP.

Congrats GG, just goes to show how busy everything has gotten in the past few months. Kudos to you and THP.

Thank you! And thank you to everyone for your congratulations and kind words. I am really excited about the future and I just hope I serve THP well.

Back