Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Nice W.E., 5i from over 200? I thought steroids were illegal, haha. Enjoyed it, thanks.

If it would have lipped out I would have just laughed.

That's why I wear them! I played with the Burner 2.0s today, first round with them since getting the Wilson Staff V2s, it was nice having the confidence in the 5 iron to hit it 200ish yards.

oh yeah, I didn't mention it in my post, but I did THINK about it ... 5i 203 yards to the front, OH YEAH ..... I'd have to go with a 5w and I might not be ON LINE .... I can get it there, but it's not always straight, nor is it alwasy hit clean, so a lot of times I get to practice my pitching tooo :laughing:

That was a NICE SHOT !! Well Done !

I was actually wondering about that. I didn't think from the review thread that you could knock a V2 5 iron that far. Either way, amazing shot. I wish I could do that.
I couldnt get the V2 that far, but I also really struggled with the long irons of the V2s, just never hit them solid on a consistent basis. I think I said it a few times in the V2 review thread, that I usually would grab a long iron over a hybrid or fairway wood (with my 2.0s), but with the V2s I found myself going to the fairway woods or hybrid over the long irons.

I was thinking, damn that was a ridiculous 5 iron! Great shot, W.E.

I couldnt get the V2 that far, but I also really struggled with the long irons of the V2s, just never hit them solid on a consistent basis. I think I said it a few times in the V2 review thread, that I usually would grab a long iron over a hybrid or fairway wood (with my 2.0s), but with the V2s I found myself going to the fairway woods or hybrid over the long irons.

You did mention that a bunch. That's the one thing I was skeptical about. I want to definately try them and the long irons in particular.

Nice HOTD W.E! That 5 iron was stroked!!

You did mention that a bunch. That's the one thing I was skeptical about. I want to definately try them and the long irons in particular.
The lofts are much weaker in the V2s, but like I said a good bit, a more forgiving GI iron suits me much better.

Nice HOTD W.E! That 5 iron was stroked!!
Thanks TBT.

Played 9 holes today, shot a 41 (1 birdie and a double on 18). Here is my HOTD video from #16, a Par 4.

[video=youtube_share;j58-GuktC8U]http://youtu.be/j58-GuktC8U[/video]

That was an all around good putt. Nice par brother!

Nice hole war.eagle! Swing looked great on that 5 iron shot and you just pured it. I think you used the entire cup to pencil in a little par. Don't make us so nervous next time, k? :D

Thanks for sharing with us!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Here is my latest addition to the Hole of the Day thread. I played this course yesterday and decided to film the #15 hole at my local course Trysting Tree. This is the home course for the Oregon State Golf team. It was getting late in the day as you will be able to see, so you can't see the ball much or anything. But, it is really pretty. Enjoy!

Great Par Doc, love to see some more Pacific Northwest golf courses. We need to meet in the middle sometime soon and play some golf.

Great Par Doc, love to see some more Pacific Northwest golf courses. We need to meet in the middle sometime soon and play some golf.

Absolutely! I am itching to get back on Chambers Bay or try out some other courses up that way. I think we just need to make a plan and do it! I know there are others that would be interested too.

Absolutely! I am itching to get back on Chambers Bay or try out some other courses up that way. I think we just need to make a plan and do it! I know there are others that would be interested too.

I like it, I think if we plan something for the new year I can convince the wife about turning it into a vacation.

Sounds like a plan! I will start looking into it!

Sounds like a plan! I will start looking into it!

Sweet. If we plan it in advance then I can make all the needed plans, like getting a new passport as mine has expired.

Just caught up on the VOD that was really good video Nate and for not having a tripod it was pretty awesome. w.e I agree with others here, I would be using a 3H on that shot, no can do with the 5I. Dr Teeth, great video sir, looks like Team Hogan is in great shape. WTG guys.

Nice video Dr Teeth!! Was pulling for that birdie to fall. You hit that PW very nicely and slung some turf.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Sweet. If we plan it in advance then I can make all the needed plans, like getting a new passport as mine has expired.

Yeah definitely get started on that! You are going to need it for may anyways. I will make some calls today and let you know what I find out.

Nice par Doc. That looks like a really nice course! Especially at that time of day.

Nice job Dr. Teeth, I got to watch that on my big screen, lol. Very cool.

Nice video Doc! Good work out there.

Nice video Dr Teeth!! Was pulling for that birdie to fall. You hit that PW very nicely and slung some turf.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thanks guys! I would do some coloneling, but I am on Tapatalk. I was really hoping for a a bird, but it just didn't break as much as I was thinking. The course was in really great condition, especially the greens. They had it running fast and smooth for a tournament they are having today.

Nice job Dr. Teeth, I got to watch that on my big screen, lol. Very cool.

Does my swing look as bad in the big screen as it does on my computer? :D

Back