PING G25 Adjustable Driver - THP Preview

He will or has in practice so far.

I hope this has a little more spin than the Anser. I need a higher spinning driver.

I didn't love the Anser, however I love the looks of the matte black and can't wait to demo this one.

The only thing that sort of gives me pause is that PING now has three lines that are almost identical in looks. Not to say the black isn't attractive. It's just odd to me. Hopefully I hit this one better than the G20. I never got along that well with it.

Like others I love the black finish with this driver! Sharp! I hit the Anser and liked the feel and sound but this one sounds even better! Can't wait to see what people say about it!

This club looks amazing. Never have tried a ping driver but can't say I'd be against it. This thing looks amazing and with pings rep in golf I'm sure it performs

I hope this doesnt sound like an aluminun baseball bat. That drove me away from the Anser

But I do like the flat black look...

Looking forward to trying out this driver. I think the matter black finish is really good.

TapAhoy!

I hope this has a little more spin than the Anser. I need a higher spinning driver.
Excuse my ignorance.. But why do you like a driver with more spin? Ball workability?

That looks awesome!

Just seems like every 3 months, Ping is releasing equipment.

If I remember correctly Ping is going to move to 18-month cycle period?

That would mean something new every 6 months (roughly, with 3-lines.)

This is what they've been doing for the past couple years, right? 3 lines staggered so it seems like they have a lot of releases. It's still a year and a half between releases. It just seems shorter because of the three lines.

This driver shall be mine!

Kinda looks like an Anser on some juice. I wonder how it will preform?

I want to hit it, the G20 was a bomber, so it'll be interesting to try this one out.

I hope this doesnt sound like an aluminun baseball bat. That drove me away from the Anser

A similarly awful sound drove me away from a K15 (which was too this day was probably the driver I hit the most fairways with). It sounded like I was smashing an aluminum can every time I hit it. No thanks.......

Excuse my ignorance.. But why do you like a driver with more spin? Ball workability?
No, it adds a little yardage and forgiveness. I find with a lower spinning driver my misses hurt more and I lose yardage.

This is eye catching and I was looking at a lot of other drivers this year to go after but I may have shifted directions with this one.....sleek looking!

Loved the way the G20 performed, wasnt really a fan of its looks. This driver looks great. Cant wait to get my hands on one.

I like the soft curves on the sole. That black makes it look like a very aggressive. Strong looking driver right there

12* with a low launch shaft and this could be a demon!

I was thinking along the same lines after hitting the Anser, I wonder how close this will come.

Man, that's a great call. I got the 12* G20 but with the non Tour shaft and seemed a little spinny at times. Definitely looking forward to hitting the G25 - local rep said end of this month for demo days maybe...

I like that the i20, G25 and Anser all have a similar look. It should encourage the user to focus more on performance of the club and a proper fitting than looks.

Taylormade has the white crown and now I think Ping has found theirs with the matte black. Actually a pretty good offering from them in my opinion. Look forward to more in hand pictures.

I like the looks.

Can't wait to get my hands on one to demo.

Back