Pirate

The Commish
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm Will from North Carolina. I've been playing golf for the last few months and I'm hooked, though hardly any better than when I started. I think I am boring a lot of people I know constantly talking about golf so I'm here looking for some like minded folks. Glad to be here

Will, I'm glad you found THP. There are quite a few of us here from NC. If you're looking to talk golf you've found the right place man. Let me know if you need anything!

You definitely won't bore anyone here with golf talk. Just bring it on and welcome to :thp:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Will, I'm glad you found THP. There are quite a few of us here from NC. If you're looking to talk golf you've found the right place man. Let me know if you need anything!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Always good to know some good NC folks are around

Appreciate the welcome aboard. Got a bunch of great golfing buddies but not all of them like to talk golf constantly away from the course. Looks like I have come to the right place

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the Paradise :)

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum Will!

welcome aboard Will!

Welcome to THP Will, I promise you will not bore us talking about golf. Glad you found us.

Welcome Will and enjoy!

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Yeah welcome aboard from the Raleigh area

Welcome, from Charlotte, NC

Back