Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Yesterday was great!

Demo day was sure exhausting. Definitely no shortage of clubs to try which made for a very long and busy day! :smile: The good thing is that I tested some clubs that I really liked, which is awesome!

The dinner was absolutely delicious! It made it really hard not to go back for more. Probably a good thing I didn't though or I would be in a lot worse shape than I am today.

Thanks to GG, JB, the staff at the resort and everyone is that made yesterday a HUGE success!

Off to breakfast with 9i before our first round of the day. :smile:

Well I must say, CG and Chunky have the two most contagious laughs that I have ever heard. My sides are still splitting from last night and OneT is still a complete hero.

A big thanks to JB GG and TC for everything. The dinner was awesome, the contests were fun, and the overall weekend just feels like a success. And it's not even half way done. I know I have been having a blast, and I can guarantee I'm not the only one.

Everything sounds great, congrats to KB on the Yonex and thanks for the pictures. Glad everyone is refreshed and looking forward to the day. Enjoy!

I'm loving these posts, you guys are having a blast down there. Thanks for the great pic's Kelly and can't wait to see who get's hugged tonight, lol.

Congress to all the prize winners last night, can't wait to hear who won what. From the pics it looks like Spank had that beautiful Betting?

Tap,Tap,Tap

We're ready to roll for our shotgun start!!

Thanks for the dinner/raffle pics KellyBo; looks like everyone had a blast!

Best of luck to all that are playing today and don't let The Bear Trap bite you!! :D

The pic of RXGus doing the funky leg kick was great, and his clothing choice was very sharp as usual. Wishing lots of good luck to all as they start the 1st round of the day.

Have a great round today folks! Hope the weather is good and the Bear trap is kind to you! :)

Have a great round today folks! Hope the weather is good and the Bear trap is kind to you! :)

That's Tomorrow I think. They are playing Squire? today?

That's Tomorrow I think. They are playing Squire? today?

Squire this am; about to go bak out- scramble on champions course... Then champions course again sun am :)

Awesome photos of the outing!! You guys look like your having a blast!

What a fun day on the golf course. Played with P4B, Hanks and Hawk for a round and it was a blast. I should add that Hawk and I are proud owners of 2 new drivers thanks to our drubbing of those two. I could play with the 3 of them forever. Great fun out there. I was 1 under through 6 and basically sucked for the rest of the holes, but we laughed a lot as I struggled to an 85. However victory is still sweet for team winners.

The Squire is a tough little course, no question about it.

Tee time is at 3:32 on the Champion Course. Team KB and the Sunshine Band are READY! The REAL Chunkylover, Seemoreguy, and Thainer and I are going to give it our ALL! I finished playing a round on the Squire with MaryC, Nerfny, and Mrs. AHA and had an absolute blast and ended up shooting the exact same score as 2 days ago (92). I hate bunkers!!!!! It is so HOT here. You Morgan Cup guys are going to have it tough in August. I will add more pics later tonight.

Tee time is at 3:32 on the Champion Course. Team KB and the Sunshine Band are READY! The REAL Chunkylover, Seemoreguy, and Thainer and I are going to give it our ALL! I finished playing a round on the Squire with MaryC, Nerfny, and Mrs. AHA and had an absolute blast and ended up shooting the exact same score as 2 days ago (92). I hate bunkers!!!!! It is so HOT here. You Morgan Cup guys are going to have it tough in August. I will add more pics later tonight.

Better check him out close to be sure. Good luck this afternoon and it is hot here in central Georgia too, in the low 90's right now.

Definitely had a great round of golf out there. I scored miserably, but it was an incredible time. We saw a water snake try to kill Hanks, a dog that could have used some privacy, some bad shots, and some very good ones. In all, I really enjoyed myself as always. I have had the pleasure of playing with all of these guys multiple times and it's always a blast. I have to say that I'm not upset that I'm not playing another round this afternoon. We had lunch by the pool and are relaxing for one of the first times in awhile. I'm sitting here contemplating tee shots with my new K15 ;)

What a fun day on the golf course. Played with P4B, Hanks and Hawk for a round and it was a blast. I should add that Hawk and I are proud owners of 2 new drivers thanks to our drubbing of those two. I could play with the 3 of them forever. Great fun out there. I was 1 under through 6 and basically sucked for the rest of the holes, but we laughed a lot as I struggled to an 85. However victory is still sweet for team winners.

The Squire is a tough little course, no question about it.

Had a blast today on the squire even though I was paired with all canadians. Shot a 111, my driver was not working at all so I started using the mashie off the tee and kind of turned it around on the last few holes. Was good fun playing with true temper, tru temper's dad, and 9 iron man. Looking forward to the champions cours tomorrow, but for now time to celebrate my 10 year anniversary with my wife.

Here's a pretty good montage of P4B taking three shots to advance 60 yards hehe.

DSC00909.jpg

DSC00910.jpg

DSC00911.jpg

20 yards per shot for P4B? Ouch...that hurts. Hope the drivers were already gone by the time that happened :D My wife was hitting it further than 20 yards per shot on her first range session recently! :rotfl:

To be fair, he hit it it about 5 yards twice, and then 50 the third time :)

I was actually a bit nervous teeing off today. So nervous that I put my first tee shot into somebody's porch about 20 yards directly left of the tee box haha.

Here's a picture of our group on the first tee. From left: JB, Me, Puttin4Bird, Hanks

DSC00906.jpg

Hawk - was it the bottom floor or upper floor? I think we see where you hit it. Who would have ever thunk that when taking that picture we would be able to see where your tee shot ended up? :D

In all seriousness though - I would be nervous as heck also!!

It was bottom floor and I don't think it got far enough forward for you to see the spot hehe. Basically, a straight up driver shank! I actually did the exact same thing last year and two of the same people got to see it. We biggsy, ddec, TC, and CaptGolf sitting there to watch us tee off in addition to the pressure of the testers' challenge to deal with. The adrenaline was seriously pumping!

Here are a few pictures of the TP Mills putter that JB and GG gave to the staff members last night as a token of their appreciation. It was a complete surprise when they did this and I can't say enough times just how much I appreciate it. There are times when this job can be a bit time consuming, but it's something that I truly love to do and I'm always thankful for the great opportunity to work with these people. They really are amazing friends.

DSC00912.jpg

DSC00913.jpg

DSC00914.jpg

Congrats, it looked amazing, well worth it. It seems like you guys are really enjoying the outing to. I am not the least bit jealous.. :D

Great to hear everyone is having a blast. Wish we could've made it to this one. Here's a Champions course score to beat. :D

THP2010FallOutingChampionsCourse.jpg

We decided to sit on the porch at the iBar and have a nice Long Island. It is an absolutely beautiful evening. Erica had an excellent treatment at the spa.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Back