2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very curious to hear more about the practice facilities. We only hit the range when we were there and I wish we could have seen more.

I love that each villa has its own kitchen. That will help save some money for sure.

This is huge. Food and drinks are a big cost that we can all save $$$ on

It can save HUNDREDS for people. And if you room with CG13 or Hawk, you might be in for a treat.

I'm very curious to hear more about the practice facilities. We only hit the range when we were there and I wish we could have seen more.

They are awesome!

OHhhhhhhhhh SNAP!!!!!!!!!! I'm in. I'm gonna send my email now lol. I kid. but WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just wondering about the Villa Mates. Who knows if Ike can ever forgive me for what I did :(

I should always know THP will always blow us away with this kind of event. Holy cr@p!

I'll volunteer to cook if needed, haha.

*MaryC orders Prison Calendar 2012*

I can not WAIT for this already. The resort looks fabulous.

Not to mention, hmmm....I see there is an oven in the villa.... hmmm...... wonder what THAT will mean.....

It can save HUNDREDS for people. And if you room with CG13 or Hawk, you might be in for a treat.

This is true. I will gladly donate my cooking services for the small price of 4 Miller Lites per meal.

Spoiler
Per person, per day

OK, looking for some roomies for this one!

Not to mention, hmmm....I see there is an oven in the villa.... hmmm...... wonder what THAT will mean.....

you are going to hire Wider?

YOu may be okay. Last time it took several months to fill up.

Each person in attendance must sign up.

awesome, awesome, cant wait!!

To sign-up you need to have about $450 ready to transfer to you guys, is this correct?

You getting Baked?

Sounds terrific JB and GG...nicely done again!!

Sounds anazing JB! Cant wait! The competitions sounds fabtastic

To sign-up you need to have about $450 ready to transfer to you guys, is this correct?

THP does not take any money. The resort handles all money transactions.

I think so far this sounds awesome. Too bad the pitch and putt isnt closer, I love doing that for a change. They dont offer a shuttle or some way to get to it?

Skimmer! This is taken right from the first post:

The prices above include:
UNLIMITED GOLF during length of stay
Unlimited practice balls prior to play
Club storage and cleaning and use of locker facilities
Use of the Academy of Golf driving range and 3 regulation golf holes
9-hole Pitch 'n Putt course
Internal Resort shuttle service
Also, scheduled shuttle transportation to Walt Disney World, SeaWorld and Universal Studios.
All Taxes and resort fees*
American breakfast daily

wow awesome, should be an email fest on the 1st, hoping im one of the first 60!!

Just a quick note the date for signup has just been changed to the 8th. I am going to visit on the 7th to get some in room pictures for everyone to give you all a better idea of what the villas look like.

Looks great! The cheaper airfare (into Orlando) and the fact that people can make their own food should counter the added nightly rate. Question: Is this assuming that the large Villas will be used? Do we need to arrange villa-mates?

We can arrange villa mates a bit later, for now we just want to make sure everyone who needs a roommate gets a roommate and then once we are all booked we can arrange the villas.

Wow, looks great, sadly the 1st of June comes too quickly for me to be able to know if the funds would be available.

Hope everyone who wants to go manages to snag a place

For the deposit you will only need to put down 1 nights stay, the rest is paid at checkout.

I'll be ready on the 8th for sure. I'm going to throw a couple Mashies and a Z-Star in the bag here shortly and then I'm holding off until after Demo Day.

one question, if we signup and are going to come with a fellow THPer and will be sharing a room, does my request cover both of us, or does that person have to signup as well by the deadline??

also I think the date of the outing neews changed to 2012 from

May 18th-20th 2011

Each request is done per person. In the past we needed to know the roommates at signup but now we don't. Just as long as you know you have a roommate to book as a single then you are all set.

Thanks for pointing out the 2011 error, I just made the correction. :smile: You can tell I was doing some copy and pasting haha.

This is huge. Food and drinks are a big cost that we can all save $$$ on

This was the biggest factor in making our final decision. Resort food/beverage costs can be really high but if you can cook in your room or go to a local restaurant this will save people a ton! Plus you are literally right outside of Disney.

Nope, just one night's worth for a deposit. So if you are a double (sharing a room w/someone) your deposit is only $207.50 if you are a single (not rooming with another golfer) then it's $299.00.

THP does not take any money. The resort handles all money transactions.

Exactly, all money will be handled with the resort. I will be here to help answer any questions and get you in contact with the correct people to book your reservation but we will not be personally collecting any money.

Me too, since I would likely be glued to the Par 3 otherwise. I love a well designed par 3!

wow, i hope to god i can get 300 extra bucks by the 8th, if not looks like ill be missing another one:angry:

wow, i hope to god i can get 300 extra bucks by the 8th, if not looks like ill be missing another one:angry:

You are assuming that 60 people are all going to put down a deposit on the 8th. It took a few months before we sold out for the last one so I wouldn't stress about it just yet. ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back