2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The value of unlimited golf is huge.
The par 3 is a pitch and putt and my gut feeling is that because its a mile away might not get used.
HOWEVER, they have 3 practice holes at their practice facility that will get used quite a bit. A par 3, par 4, and par 5.
And YES!!!! The par 3 will feature some contests!

******Skimmer alert*****
Does unlimited golf mean for different days or just the days we are already scheduled to play? I can tell you I was shocked at the price the rounds cost at PGA National. I was not expecting that.

oh, I know! hahaha. Dude, I cant wait to meet up with you, yorkem, and DMB sometime.

Ok, back on topic....

I dont know if people realize the value in the unlimited golf. Not to mention the par 3 course. this is gonna be sick

Exactly. I'm excited to actually meet some THPers. I can't wait.

The par 3 is a pitch and putt and my gut feeling is that because its a mile away might not get used.
HOWEVER, they have 3 practice holes at their practice facility that will get used quite a bit. A par 3, par 4, and par 5.

All these teases are making me look at calendars on Amazon already for the 2012 Outing Prison Calendar!!!

I worked at a Club that had this and we used to go out there all the time. Talk about working on your short game. I am getting so excited right now thinking about this....hahaha

awesome!

The details are HERE! The first post was just updated with all the information. The only thing not explained is the competition side of things which we will post more about soon.

I absolutely love pitch and putts. Those are the best betting rounds

The details are HERE! The first post was just updated with all the information. The only thing not explained is the competition side of things which we will post more about soon.

Wow!!

You guys are amazing and never cease to amaze!!

Awesome stuff!

I love the location, the practice facilities, and the unlimited golf. When are we going :thinking:???

I like the idea of half of the folks demoing drivers/fairway woods/hybrids while the other half is demoing irons/wedges and then everyone meeting on the putting green to test the putters and exchange feedback.

I think so far this sounds awesome. Too bad the pitch and putt isnt closer, I love doing that for a change. They dont offer a shuttle or some way to get to it?

Looks unbelievable. Hope I get in.

wow awesome, should be an email fest on the 1st, hoping im one of the first 60!!

I think so far this sounds awesome. Too bad the pitch and putt isnt closer, I love doing that for a change. They dont offer a shuttle or some way to get to it?

Of course they do. When you see the practice facility and what we have planned you will know why I am saying it might not be used. This place is SPECIAL for demo day.

Looks great! The cheaper airfare (into Orlando) and the fact that people can make their own food should counter the added nightly rate. Question: Is this assuming that the large Villas will be used? Do we need to arrange villa-mates?

Looks great! The cheaper airfare (into Orlando) and the fact that people can make their own food should counter the added nightly rate. Question: Is this assuming that the large Villas will be used? Do we need to arrange villa-mates?

Villa mates? Hee hee?

What about Wider?

Wow, looks great, sadly the 1st of June comes too quickly for me to be able to know if the funds would be available.

Hope everyone who wants to go manages to snag a place

one question, if we signup and are going to come with a fellow THPer and will be sharing a room, does my request cover both of us, or does that person have to signup as well by the deadline??

also I think the date of the outing neews changed to 2012 from

May 18th-20th 2011

GG and I will be able to assist with that.

I can tell you that having a full kitchen, living room and 4 bedrooms in each villa will be fun. I can also tell you that it will save a FORTUNE on food and drinks. Not only do they allow outside food and beverage, they encourage it.

Wow, looks great, sadly the 1st of June comes too quickly for me to be able to know if the funds would be available.

Hope everyone who wants to go manages to snag a place

YOu may be okay. Last time it took several months to fill up.

one question, if we signup and are going to come with a fellow THPer and will be sharing a room, does my request cover both of us, or does that person have to signup as well by the deadline??

Each person in attendance must sign up.

The food and drink savings would equal an easy couple hundred bucks for us.

the details are SICK!!!! Freaken good work and I am stoked.

GG and I will be able to assist with that.

I can tell you that having a full kitchen, living room and 4 bedrooms in each villa will be fun. I can also tell you that it will save a FORTUNE on food and drinks. Not only do they allow outside food and beverage, they encourage it.

This is huge. Food and drinks are a big cost that we can all save $$$ on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back