Weekend. What's your plans for the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun!! As mentioned earlier, Andy and I will be right down the road at Long Shadow fighting the Father's Day weekend crowds.

Dang man I wish we could have worked something out where we could have all met at the same place. Setho called me this a.m. saying SeeMoreGuy was coming and that would put us with a fivesome. I am not sure how that is going to work at a state park on Saturday. I have the tee time locked in on my credit card so we have to show up at Hard Labor Creek. I wish we could figure out a way to work you guys in and we could have a foursome & threesome ....

I will have to get together with you guys some time too and we could have 2 foursomes, and plenty of fun too.

I will have to get together with you guys some time too and we could have 2 foursomes, and plenty of fun too.

Sounds like a plan chewie!

today-golf
tomorrow-think about golf
sunday-golf more

in all seriousness, spending teh weekend with wife and kids just hanging out, maybe some pool action, and a late round sunday eve

bros coming to town... so its gonna be fam work and golf this weekend

Getting ready to head back into work, may be rather late, and then working all day tomorrow. Sucks but Sunday should be fun if I get home in time for the Miller Light tourney, lol.

Got the golfing scheduled for today taken care of. I leave in the morning about 8 or 9 for Tulsa. Hope to be back by 8 or 9 tomorrow night.

Plans for golf on Sunday are still on at the moment.

Gym in the am tomorrow golf in the afternoon. Sunday is a cluster erf. My sister asked if we wanted to go on a Thomas the train train ride with my 1 year old nephew (my parents are going too). So we agreed and just found out it is a 3 hour drive each way and the train ride is 25 minutes long.

Tap tap taparoo

Gym in the am tomorrow golf in the afternoon. Sunday is a cluster erf. My sister asked if we wanted to go on a Thomas the train train ride with my 1 year old nephew (my parents are going too). So we agreed and just found out it is a 3 hour drive each way and the train ride is 25 minutes long.

Tap tap taparoo

I'd be getting out of that! Let them do the 6 hours of driving and you can take your nephew somewhere next week.

That is, if you see your parents regularly anyway and they are not just in town for Father's Day. Then you are kind of stuck.

My dad died in 1991, but we didn't always spend time together on Father's Day because we spent time with him enough that we didn't need Hallmark telling us we need to on a particular day.

I'd be getting out of that! Let them do the 6 hours of driving and you can take your nephew somewhere next week.

That is, if you see your parents regularly anyway and they are not just in town for Father's Day. Then you are kind of stuck.

My dad died in 1991, but we didn't always spend time together on Father's Day because we spent time with him enough that we didn't need Hallmark telling us we need to on a particular day.

Yeah I already bought the tickets for $20 a piece and its supposed to be a fathers day thing so I am kinda stuck. I actually was able to get my father a job at where I work so I work about 10 feet away from him 5 days a week. It is really awesome. He is a great person.

Tap tap taparoo

Playing golf at Hard Labor Creek tomorrow with Setho, DawgDaddy, T0AD and myself!

http://georgiagolf.com/The-Creek

Good course enjoy the escape from gnats.

have you all played Veterans in the state park at Cordele? It is my favorite of the state parks I've played but I missed the spring trip since is was the weekend after surgery. The Lakes at Laura Walker is fun but that's a long way and probably smokey right now.

I am working tomorrow helping clean up the American Legion grounds here for the state convention next week but I get to play Sunday then wife and daughter are taking me to supper in Chattanooga for Father's day.

Bunch of stuff this weekend...

* Couch delivered this morning
* Showing my 2br condo to prospective renters
* CUBS/YANKEES game!!!!!!
* dinner/drinks with good friends

* my new niece's baptism
* quick sail with same pals
* watch US OPEN on DVR.

Bunch of stuff this weekend...

* Couch delivered this morning
* Showing my 2br condo to prospective renters
* CUBS/YANKEES game!!!!!!
* dinner/drinks with good friends

* my new niece's baptism
* quick sail with same pals
* watch US OPEN on DVR.

ah, the life of a high roller! :)

GO Cubbies! Nice to see them win yesterday. Have a good weekend Looper.

Weekend Golf plans?

Weekend Golf plans?

Well the fiancé has girls night out tonight so I'm thinking of hitting the range after work and hitting a bucket of balls. Really need to work on my mid irons they have killed me the last couple of rounds. Tomorrow morning have a tee time at 7:30 at the local city course (Not to excited about playing there probably second to worse course in area but two of our other go to courses have tourneys this weekend and our third doesn't have a open tee time until noon.) But good news is i also have a tee time at 4:00 tomorrow afternoon. An older guy i work with has recently taken up the game and has invited me to play with him and his son. We are playing at a little 9 hole course i never played before but hey i wont complain i get to play two rounds tomorrow! :)

whats everyone else up to? good luck out there!

Shopping with GG tomorrow.
Going to Grand Cypress Sunday to our practice facility to play the practice holes with some clubs for review.

Well the fiancé has girls night out tonight so I'm thinking of hitting the range after work and hitting a bucket of balls. Really need to work on my mid irons they have killed me the last couple of rounds. Tomorrow morning have a tee time at 7:30 at the local city course (Not to excited about playing there probably second to worse course in area but two of our other go to courses have tourneys this weekend and our third doesn't have a open tee time until noon.) But good news is i also have a tee time at 4:00 tomorrow afternoon. An older guy i work with has recently taken up the game and has invited me to play with him and his son. We are playing at a little 9 hole course i never played before but hey i wont complain i get to play two rounds tomorrow! :)

whats everyone else up to? good luck out there!

Your weekend sounds exactly like mine. Tonight is some range time to work on my driver and new AW. Tomorrow morning we have a tee time for 7:07 but then I will stay after everyone leaves and walk another 18. Gonna be a hot one in TX tomorrow and walking 36 on a hilly course will be uhhh....fun!

playing SUnday, probably my club, maybe solo

then taking a half day vacation monday and playing Shaker Run, which is normally $60+ during the week, and we are playing for only $25!

Hitting up the range tonight, need to seriously get to work on my Driver. Then playing 18 at Heaton Park with MikeF at 10:32 tomorrow! First meet up with another THP member for me. Should be fun as long as the weather holds out!

KellyBo, DawgDaddy & myself heading to lake Oconee to play the Harbor Club today.

http://www.harborclub.com/golf.php

T0AD is coming up to join us tomorrow morning at our course for a round of golf so it's another golf weekend :thumb:

Playing at 7am tomorrow morning at a course outside of Columbia, SC. Sunday is my normal 7:30 tee time at my home course. Nothing spectacular this weekend.

yeah we have been getting sooo much rain this week down here. should be a soggy course tomorrow. good news ill hold a lot of greens (i hope) bad news i will not get much roll off the tee haha lol! good luck to you and hope weather holds out for you!

playing SUnday, probably my club, maybe solo

then taking a half day vacation monday and playing Shaker Run, which is normally $60+ during the week, and we are playing for only $25!

Hit 'em good Mike.
Tomorrow playing Cook's Creek (nice course, originally desinged/owned by John Cook) then playing Mill Creek (Ben Curtis' grandfather's course at one time) Sunday. Post-birthday rounds with good friends.

Hit 'em good Mike.
Tomorrow playing Cook's Creek (nice course, originally desinged/owned by John Cook) then playing Mill Creek (Ben Curtis' grandfather's course at one time) Sunday. Post-birthday rounds with good friends.

you too bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back