Driver Giveaway + Store Sale

Congratulations Duey! Sweet prize, hope it does great things in your hands! :D

Thanks everyone, how cool is that. I loved the Williams equipment at the Fall outing last year and was extremely impressed with their showing at the PGA Merchandise Show from THP's thread. Thanks THP and Williams, this was a win win in supporting THP.

Congrats man!! Enjoy it!

Thanks everyone, how cool is that. I loved the Williams equipment at the Fall outing last year and was extremely impressed with their showing at the PGA Merchandise Show from THP's thread. Thanks THP and Williams, this was a win win in supporting THP.
Congrats on your win Duey!

Congrats Duey, hit it long and straight!

Tap before talk.

I can see Duey doing his little jig now! :bananadance: Congrats Duey!!!!

Very cool prize. Have fun with it.

Congrats Duey. Let us know what you think of it when you get it.

Congrats Duey

Congrats Due!!!!! BEST driver I've ever hit! You lucky dog!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Very cool, congrats duey, enjoy the new stick.

I think a small part of him died while posting that. In other news Mrs Golf4life's wallet just lost a ton of weight hehe

Duey!!! Congrats!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thanks, I'm super excited to get this out there. I got to swing their iron's and if this is even ball park I'm sure its fantastic.

Supporting THP is win win for all of us, I was a winner even if I hadn't won this driver.

Congrats Duey!!

I think a small part of him died while posting that. In other news Mrs Golf4life's wallet just lost a ton of weight hehe

I think it was more than just a small part of him!

Wow, congrats Duey!! That driver looks wicked!!

Congrats!

Yes, it hurt me just a little. But really, its probably a small part of my bank account thats going to die the most.... somehow have to justify buying this thing even though I just won the Superfast 2.0 at the outing... Blind9Golf did get me a quote that was really attractive though.

Hmmmm.....

Yes, it hurt me just a little. But really, its probably a small part of my bank account thats going to die the most.... somehow have to justify buying this thing even though I just won the Superfast 2.0 at the outing... Blind9Golf did get me a quote that was really attractive though.

Hmmmm.....

Oh yeah that's right, you are just swimming in drivers right now haha

Congrats!

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Congrats Duey!

awsome duey im so glad you won this man. there is not person on this site that id of liked more to get this. top man top prize enjoy mate.

Back