Sooner21

I miss football
Reaction score
Handicap
Found this site a couple of weeks ago and have been back multiple times daily since. I haven't been able to play for a couple months due to a spine injury and have been really jonesin to play, and thanks to you guys I almost can't stand it anymore. It'll be a while still until I can get back on the course, but the knowledge and everything about this site is great. I'm looking forward to all this site has to offer and hopefully can offer back when I'm able.

New THP Member,
Reid

Glad to have you Reid.
While we cant take the place of this great game, hopefully THP helps pass the time.

Hope you get back on your feet soon Reid and welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Reid! Hope you can get back out soon!

Welcome and hears to a quick recovery! There is definitely plenty to do around here to pass the time!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: hope you are back out on the course sooner than later.

Welcome! Hope you're back out there soon.

Thanks guys,
This site has already had me spending money on stuff I can't use yet. Got the Spotless Swing towel and a Hirzl glove within two days of joining. I talked my better half into learning to golf about a year ago and for the time being I get to go out and watch her play and say "good shot honey" for 4 hours. Oh well, there's worse places to be than on the course.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP, Reid!

Welcome to THP,hope you get well soon.

Welcome to the forum; wishing you a speedy recovery!

Welcome to THP, Reid! Hope you get well soon!

Welcome!

I know what you are talking about. I joined in March while I was laid up with knee surgery and unable to golf (or anything else.) THP was a real bright spot for me then and now that I can play again it is still good. Hope you are back soon, that spinal injury sure must be pretty serious. Take care.

I know what you are talking about. I joined in March while I was laid up with knee surgery and unable to golf (or anything else.) THP was a real bright spot for me then and now that I can play again it is still good. Hope you are back soon, that spinal injury sure must be pretty serious. Take care.

Yeah, I had a blown disc and had to have a spinal fusion about a month ago. Feeling good now, but won't be on the course for probably 8-12 more months. I've been living vicariously through you guys for a couple of weeks now and stare at my clubs in the corner everyday. Doc says full recovery so I hope to be shooting some decent scores soon after being back. Gotta be optimistic ya know.

welcome to THP!

Thanks to everybody that's welcomed me so far. I've already discovered I'm addicted to this site and every time I pass by the computer I can't help but to come here and see what's going on. The runners of this great forum and the people here all seem top notch!

Welcome to THP Reid!

:welcome:Hope you have a perfect recovery

Back