Forum Testing - Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the dream discuss forum activity at all? :act-up:

I kid. I kid.

Dude, I just spit coffee all over my new (wait for it OEM) IPad 2!

Did the dream discuss forum activity at all? :act-up:

I kid. I kid.

That is hilarious!!! JB nice one... I love this forum.

As far as I know, the 322 is only a rumor as of now. But it would be more like the ProV1x. Less spin.

I think someone on here confirmed it's existence. It has its own thread though, you should give it a look.

Tappin' away from my DROIDX.

Guys lets try and keep this thread to the ball testing we are going to be doing on the forum.

When are you going to announce the testers? Just curious.

When are you going to announce the testers? Just curious.

Next week.
The company will be announced Tuesday in the THP Newsletter arriving in email boxes.

Next week.
The company will be announced Tuesday in the THP Newsletter arriving in email boxes.

This one is going to be fun to read and I am looking forward to seeing who gets picked and reading their thoughts about this new ball.

Next week.

I signed up yesterday. I didn't know where to sign up until I fond the "July version" this is just me. But I think we need to get this out more like need to make more people aware of it. Just me though

Next week.

Can't wait to hear what brands are going to be tested. Should be a great thread when they are out.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I signed up yesterday. I didn't know where to sign up until I fond the "July version" this is just me. But I think we need to get this out more like need to make more people aware of it. Just me though

I dont know what you mean?
It is right there on the main bar on both our forum and/or home page.

JB, the one thing I didn't find in reading the first post is how many balls the testers will receive, it woul really suck to get chosen and lose your test balls in your first round ( my home course has lots of water in play).

Just wondering.

JB, the one thing I didn't find in reading the first post is how many balls the testers will receive, it woul really suck to get chosen and lose your test balls in your first round ( my home course has lots of water in play).

Just wondering.

Around a half dozen.

Thanks JB. First 3 holes on my course have water in play and I just had this horrible thought of only getting one sleeve and proceeding to dunk them in the water on three straight holes....lol

In fact, I have decided if chosen, I'll play the back 9 first....no water for the first 4 holes :D

I dont know what you mean?
It is right there on the main bar on both our forum and/or home page.

Like not many know about it. I just now signed up for it but hadn't really known about it or what it was for till now an I've been on THP for 3 months now.

Like not many know about it. I just now signed up for it but hadn't really known about it or what it was for till now an I've been on THP for 3 months now.

I dont know what to say to that except, that I think you might be the exception not the rule. There are thousands of people that receive the newsletter.
There are multiple threads on it.
It is on the home page of THP.
I think you might be looking at THP as a golf forum, but in reality the home page receives about 10 times the attention as the forum.

To be honest it took me some time to learn about the newsletter as well, but loving it now!

Did i read above that the July Newsletter is out?

Edit: nevermind. Please delete this post

Tap tap taparoo

No, Tuesday

I dont know what to say to that except, that I think you might be the exception not the rule. There are thousands of people that receive the newsletter.
I think you might be looking at THP as a golf forum, but in reality the home page receives about 10 times the attention as the forum.

That is the truth I have to believe. I spend a lot of time on the home page as there is great information there

Tap tap taparoo

Sounds like I should not have my "favorites as - THP forum" rather just "THP" I'll be looking at the homepage more now, understood

Sounds like I should not have my "favorites as - THP forum" rather just "THP" I'll be looking at the homepage more now, understood

It's also posted in every testing thread at the bottom of the post. Spread the word to all that will listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today's the day we find out what the Brand of Ball is :D

The testing is now listed on the home page. Hopefully those that enjoy the forum testing, get a chance to leave a comment on the brief article and show the support.

http://thehackersparadise.com/?p=13860

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back