New to THP from Westchester Cnty NY

AronB

Reaction score
Handicap
Just found THP the other day while looking for reviews for Tour Edge Exotics XCG4 fairway woods. I have been attempting to play this game for 20 years usually making appearances at a tournament or 2 to benefit MDA or a Burn Center (I have been a firefighter since 1991) every year. I got semi serious in 2004 when I was fitted for my first set of clubs (Top Flite Tour irons, Cobra fairway woods, King Cobra driver). Last year after my 2nd firehouse trip to Myrtle Beach I decided to get serious (losing almost 3 doz balls on avg and hitting countless houses can eventually wear on anyone!). I took some lessons from a GREAT teaching pro named Mike Laganza, who showed me how to grip and swing a club properly. Then I got fitted for a new set of clubs (I went to buy the clubs first...and Peter Herzog of Darien Golf Center told me to take the lessons first...then showed me how the fit had changed). I now try to get out as much as I can, hit the range at least 2-3 times per week, and truely LOVE this game! My wife is a very good golfer, and I will soon be able to play a competitive round with her. We are looking forward to retiring to the Myrtle Beach area and playing as close to everyday as possible.

Welcome to THP.

welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Welcome to THP AronB, glad you found the best golf site in the world.

Welcome to THP. Enjoy. Local 1664 here

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Welcome to the forum!

:welcome:

welcome

welcome

sounds great welcome

welcome to the site. hope you enjoy it

Welcome to THP my friend

Tap tap taparoo

Welcome to THP!!

:welcome:

Welcome to Thp

Nice intro and welcome to THP!!