What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five over 75.

Personal best 34 on the front 9 and ended with a 77. Short course but I will take it. Also holed out on the 1st hole for an eagle.

Great playing!

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Personal Best 80! I'm Sooooooo clooooooseeee!!! Shot a 42 in the front, with some interesting people, and the first 3 holes people were forgetting to put the flags back. One lip out birdie putt. On the back I was striping my drives. Had a lot of one chip 1 putts. Had 2 birdie putts literally 2 inches short of the cup. Had 4 straight pars and bogeyed 18 for an 80. 31 putts on the day. I was soo close to breaking 80. I know it will come soon.
Congrats flash, the 70's are just around the corner, keep up the good work.

Personal best 34 on the front 9 and ended with a 77. Short course but I will take it. Also holed out on the 1st hole for an eagle.
I read your hole by hole write up on the Nike thread, congrats on the eagle and the great front 9, you are killing those irons.

SHOT really bad today, 13 penalty strokes, 11 of them off of the tee.

But nonetheless had a blast with fellow THPers CG13 and Canadan

38-39 77

SHOT really bad today, 13 penalty strokes, 11 of them off of the tee.

But nonetheless had a blast with fellow THPers CG13 and Canadan

Second this!!!

I shot a 78, but I can't help but feel like a left at least a few strokes out there, especially from wedge distance and off the putter.. Oye..

Shot a 42 today. High score for how well I feel I hit the ball. Oh well, that golf.

Saturday Jul 9 0836 tee time 80 degrees warming to 97 - very hot and humid!
Lake View / Pine View

1 par 4 3
2 par 4 3
3 par 5 5
4 par 3 3
5 par 4 4
6 par 3 2
7 par 5 5
8 par 4 5
9 par 4 5

1 par 4 4
2 par 4 3
3 par 5 5
4 par 3 4
5 par 4 5
6 par 3 3
7 par 5 4
8 par 4 5
9 par 4 5

Lake 35 Pine 38 - 73

TC has me on track! Once again I play with the strategy of playing to the green center, and I get out of the gate FAST, with an 8 footer and then a surprise 30 footer for birds. After a few close misses, I hit onto the par 3 #6 green and roll down a mega putt of at least 50 feet, going to -3. Unfortunately then the putter retired for the day. After sorry three putts on 8 and 9, I turned at -1. At the 10th I got up and in from the sand for par, then nearly holed a 9I at 11, and tapped in the 20 inch birdie. At 13 and 14 I just went brain-dead from the tee to the hole and bogeyed both. I got one back with a birdie at 16, but blew my approaches into the last two holes. Actually the last 5 or 6 holes I think everyone in our group played in an overheated daze - I was sooo hot and so glad to hit the AC in the clubhouse! I suppose 38 on the back was not awful considering I was in 6 bunkers....

Last edited:
shot 87 today with 41 putts!!!!

tee to green was great, short chips and puttings were shocking.

need to practice putting more..

Shot 81 today on the North South course. With a triple and 2 doubles. Not my best effort, but I was hitting the ball really well. It was a weird round. I would snake in a 19 foot putt for birdie and then the next hole 3 putt bogey. Odd round, but I got to play it with GG, Ole Gray and Kelly Bo, so it was all good.

88 (42-46) at Hopkinsville Golf and CC. However, I did get my points and finished +5 above my total and won $30. Now off tomorrow and Monday for a two day golf trip to Dale Hollow Lake, then golf around the area the rest of next week!

88 (+16). Absolutely awful. Three putted the first 3, played with someone who shot 67 including a double. It was like he was playing a different course! I'm just hoping to make up for it tomorrow. Looking for a high 70 something or low 80's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well hit a 50 and a 46 today which put me +26 lool not my best first round ever my short game is really letting me down, i seem to do well on the pratice chipping area but i just lose it out on the course. hit my driver really well and only hit a few duffed shots. oh well not bad for my 9th odd round positive is i broke 100 lol

Shot 81 today on the North South course. With a triple and 2 doubles. Not my best effort, but I was hitting the ball really well. It was a weird round. I would snake in a 19 foot putt for birdie and then the next hole 3 putt bogey. Odd round, but I got to play it with GG, Ole Gray and Kelly Bo, so it was all good.

I have never seen JB hit the ball before today. Well maybe a few strikes off the driving range during demo day. Let me tell you this guy has some serious game. He just walks up to his tee shot, takes one look and bombs it down the fairway! I don't remember him missing one fairway all day and his irons were on spot. Beautiful high baby fades working right into the holes. I was impressed to say the least and can see how he shot the 34 last week in his round on the New Course. I had heard the man had game but I can speak first hand now as a witness to his abilities. The cool thing about JB is he so positive to everyone else around him. His words of encouragement to all of us speaks volumes in how he is a gentlemen. Even though he wants to kick your butt, he wants you to enjoy it :D... KellyBo and I had a great time playing with JB & GG and we get to do it again tomorrow on a links style course :thumb:. :blob:

e9333789.jpg

Ole Gray, I know everyone had a blast. Looking forward to full report and pics. Enjoy the round tomorrow and safe travel home.

Edit- The pics are pretty awesome, again have a great time tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Golds, 72.2/137, hot and humid. Played pretty well early but it didn't take long to wilt today. Eight bogies, one birdie, seven over 40-39 79. The bright side: -1 the last three holes. Hmm maybe anticipation of getting into the AC and getting a cold beer.

Best news: Tree man came by this afternoon and will get these trees leaning over my house first of the week. (only been waiting 3 weeks.)

Grand Cypress Resort Round Noth/South

Grand Cypress Resort Round Noth/South

I shot 95 out there today and felt like I hit the ball a few strokes better than that. My problem mainly came from my second shots on the longer holes where I just could not get it done. My hybrid clubs were not up to snuff and it left me with many wedge shots that left me with some hard come back putts. I can bring a positive out of this as my green side bunker shots were all good today! The greens here at Grand Cypress have some really hard undulations so you better have your flatstick working on all cylinders!

I shot a 95 too (JB was generous with his gimmes). Grand Cypress is the hardest course I think I have ever played. Can't wait to play it again next year. I will be much wiser!

Played in a "beat the pro" day with our mens club today. Put too much pressure on myself and simply didn't play well. Shot 85 (42/43) which is one of my worst in a little while, definitely my worst with the Nike VR's. I was hitting the ball ok, my misses just weren't in good spots and I wasn't scrambling well at all. I had two lost balls. Probably didn't beat the pro lol, but I didn't stick around to see.

I had:
3 Doubles
8 Bogeys
6 pars
1 birdie

I shot a 44 today didn't hit my irons good, my putting was good. I parred the last 2 holes to end on a good streak atleast.

Played a late morning round, not great....could not make a putt...burned edges all day long 44+47=91:angry::at-wits-end::banghead::bomb:

Shot a 79. I'll take it but could have been alot better if not for stupid mistakes.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I shot a 92 today, 46 on both sides. My golfing bud who I have played with for many years shot a 71, even par for the course that we were playing. It's the first time he has broken 80 this year and the best round he has shot in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back