The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Just need to get more practice time in and hopefully the game comes around.

It'll come around dude. Long layoff + new course = work the kinks out. Just get back on the horse and keep riding.

CB... dems some trees.

I havent exactly gone back at it with easy courses. The last three course Ive played were some of the toughest Ive ever played. Two of them first timers. Look at me justifying my bad scores haha

Here is a silly little video I took, of the Morgan Cup Bag, the course, and the scorecard at the time.

[YOUTUBE]eeRaOcPgHtA[/YOUTUBE]

Wow, that course looks amazing! That SF 2.0 is treating you well CB!

Dude them some solid drives. Nice stuff bro

Thanks man, The Burner Superfast 2.0 is just the real deal.

Awesome looking course CB, I would love to ply at a course like that!! We here in SoCal, like Yoccos in Arizona, don't have alot of courses I know of in a setting quite like that.

Thanks Rhino, I would guess that the setting is pretty west coast and hard to find elsewhere.

It'll come around dude. Long layoff + new course = work the kinks out. Just get back on the horse and keep riding.

CB... dems some trees.

Them are some trees, if you actually wander into the woods a little you can see the old growth trees, but I'm not one for hikes on the golf course.

Wow, that course looks amazing! That SF 2.0 is treating you well CB!

Thanks Biggsy, love this driver.

In your video CB, was that a guy sneaking off to water some of the foliage?

And the cycle continues.

It sure does.

There are fences in between the stalls at the driving range, my shanks didn't hit the kid. He said that his finger hurt and then he started crying and wanted to go home. Kid needs to toughen up if he wants to be good at this game. :wink:

The rumor is that the little kid watched a soccer match and is just flopping.

Great stuff Team Hackers!! OEM and DD - solid videos and it looks like your games are hitting peak forms just in time. CB - you played solid and had a few bad holes, no doubt that you will get those out of your game when it counts in competition; congrats on the HC dropping!

Looks like we are back to playing nice where everybody is a winner...for now. :D:banana:

Great stuff Team Hackers!! OEM and DD - solid videos and it looks like your games are hitting peak forms just in time. CB - you played solid and had a few bad holes, no doubt that you will get those out of your game when it counts in competition; congrats on the HC dropping!

Looks like we are back to playing nice where everybody is a winner...for now. :D:banana:

Don't worry someone will get riled today and come tonight there will be many brohugs to be had.

I have no interest in bro-hugs and making up. Poor TP. Where did your fans go when the heat got turned up? I'm guessing they are putting ribbons in the little poodles' hair, eating thin mints, and crying softly while watching TW replays.

I have no interest in bro-hugs and making up. Poor TP. Where did your fans go when the heat got turned up? I'm guessing they are putting ribbons in the little poodles' hair, eating thin mints, and crying softly while watching TW replays.

They only cry softly while watching his recent replays. They go ranch style while watching his major wins

Truth! They must be busy emailing Esox, telling him how great his wedges are. He needs a pick-me-up.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

You know I like those xFT wedges. I think the TM staffers will enjoy them quite a bit and I like that they were willing to twist them up for our left brethren.

However, there's nothing more I'd like to see than chunky shots, hosel rockets, and bladed screamers over the green from the paradisians. Luckily for TM, Jake is a Cally staffer and won't give their fine wedges a bad name in August.

And taking lessons on how to wipe someone else with TP! And watching replays of the best sporting event ever that was on yesterday!! :D

Team Hackers fans are bringing it this morning. REAL trash talk is so good with a cup of coffee.

Team Hackers fans are bringing it this morning. REAL trash talk is so good with a cup of coffee.

TP fans enjoy their trash talk with a side of tissues and a Perrier. It did just get real and I'm not going to let them weird this thread up with exclamation marks and nasty language.

What did I miss?

Great weekend, had a lot of fun and the weather was a great, heat index of 105 yesterday, had a little breeze to cool us off some so that was good. Scores....things came together quite nicely for me yesterday, new personal best. Friday and Saturday's scores could have been a little better, the Razr X Tour irons and DART putter came to play yesterday though, fun stuff.

Oh yay. Another boring post about your scores this weekend. Way to get people excited, TP.

What did I miss?

Go back about 25 pages and see your team get knocked down and beat up. And then come back to today....I think they are still knocked out and have no idea how to respond.

ETA: congrats on the personal best P4B - that is always a GREAT feeling!!

Oh yay. Another boring post about your scores this weekend. Way to get people excited, TP.

But it was really hot Hawk.

It was hot everywhere (except for Rbelbistan).

I hear in rbelbistan all the men where the same orange adidas shirt and all the women lust after Southern boys.

You know who's excited? Me. And my team and those supporting us. Let's recap for a second, Esox fires a 72 yesterday, I turn in a 73. And the best part about it....we're #3 and 4 on our team on a good day..... So those idiots can talk all the crap they want to talk, but the proof is in the scores my friend. Wake me up when 2 of those bozos shoot low 70s on the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back