Look what I got today!!!

Wow! Nice haul! Is that the test pilot program from their website?

Had been wanting to get some of their balls, but this looks like a great way to try out everything!

Wow! Nice haul! Is that the test pilot program from their website?

Had been wanting to get some of their balls, but this looks like a great way to try out everything!

Yeah, this is the THP version of the test pilot program from the website. Wayne (Boz) asked me what I would like and a couple questions about my golf game to "fine tune" my package.

Yeah, this is the THP version of the test pilot program from the website. Wayne (Boz) asked me what I would like and a couple questions about my golf game to "fine tune" my package.

It is awsome that you can fine tune the package to your game. Is the best way to contact him to e-mail or PM. If e-mail can someone PM that to me? Thanks!

Very nice!

awesome!

Very nice. You won't be disappointed at all

very cool, im gonna order me one of those test packs here in a couple weeks

I got one of those too. Pretty sweet deal. Really impressed with the balls, and the glove. The glove has been a Godsend this week with the heat and humidity.

I seriously wish I had a box of new Vision yellow balls to play in my tournament next week! I wonder if I can just order a dozen Russell balls. I love those! We're definitely going to be ordering more of these.

Man what a haul, Wayne gave you the hookup! I'm going to have to get in on that deal, I really wanted to give these balls a try!

heck of a deal!

Sweet deal!

WOW, $45 for that package is incredible, I think I'm going to have to send that man an email myself. The testing really has me wanting to try these balls out, and for that price how could I not.

WOW, $45 for that package is incredible, I think I'm going to have to send that man an email myself. The testing really has me wanting to try these balls out, and for that price how could I not.

I am going to do the same. What a great price.

I seriously wish I had a box of new Vision yellow balls to play in my tournament next week! I wonder if I can just order a dozen Russell balls. I love those! We're definitely going to be ordering more of these.

I am going to be placing an order tomorrow. I sent a pm to Wayne (Boz) tonight . I am not sure about a dozen of the Russell balls but if he can sent those it would be too cool :thumb:

I am going to be placing an order tomorrow. I sent a pm to Wayne (Boz) tonight . I am not sure about a dozen of the Russell balls but if he can sent those it would be too cool :thumb:

Do you guys communicate via the forum? I can just see you guys right now in side by side armchairs PM'ing each other and giggling.

Hi GM,
Thanks for putting up the images, as it is great to see how the package looks when received.
I hope you see that the looks are just the beginning of the positives they can bring to your game, :twist:
Talk soon,
Boz.

I have to say for the price you look to be getting great value for money, contemplating ordering one myself so that I can try out the other designs

Not a big fan of the yellow concept, but the ball itself from the review seems like something worth looking into. Solid package though. I need a new towel bad. :D

Gees thats a lot of stuff for the price of admission. Whos Russell? They look like they make quality products.

Very cool package, heck of a price. Thanks for the pics.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Gees thats a lot of stuff for the price of admission. Whos Russell? They look like they make quality products.

OEM, Russell is one of the golf balls. The ball with the face on it

Great package. It sure looks like you got a killer deal.

Sent Wayne some cash last night for a THP Vision test package. I can't wait to hit the course with some more Vision balls!!

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Back